Updates from Germany

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, "Everyone":hug: for the pictures, They are awesome!:applaud: I'm trying to post more so I'm not just a lurker. This is only my third post.:)

:wave:
How's everyone?
Is this the setlist party thread today?
Seems I missed a doozy last time.
I'll be popping in on and off. We're supposed to be going to see Def Leppard at the mud-pit that is downtown Atlanta this evening and re-living our high school days. Doesn't Joe Elliot have a house down the street from Bono?

I'm so glad there are pictures to go along with this thread. :)

Hi Everone :wave:

Just checking in for this evenings gig....
Am waiting with baited breath as to the set list as I am off to Manchester on Tuesday and I am desperate to hear WOWY!!!!!!

I am so excited that the tour has reached Europe!

Lisa

i reckon it will be exactly the same as brussells with orginal changing with yahweh the only change

Thanks to Didi at u2tour.de for the pics (I would thank him over there, but I don't speak a lick of German :reject: )

a06bd469.jpg

fb417d4a.jpg

908a8d3e.jpg

That is my guess too... but it is good to hear that they are soundchecking WOWY and Wild Horses and CRUMBS!!!!! :)

I would love it if we got the first playing of Crumbs on Tuesday...

Lisa
:)

Hey, U2dork, I love your name and your picture, It's so funny! :lol: I wish I was going to that mud pit of musicmidtown:sigh: Could you please tell me who Joe Elliot is and where's Bono's house? PLEASE!

Thanks!
Joe Elliot is the lead singer of Def Leppard. Does anyone remember Bono mentioning the "Lead Singers Club" from sometime after the ZooTv tour that consisted of him, Michael Hutchens and a couple of other people? Wasn't Joe part of that or am I thinking of someone else?:scratch:

edit: :reject: I just looked it up. It was Simon LeBon from Duran Duran. Not sure how I could confuse those two...

Last edited:
the world clock that is now stickied to the top of my browser says that its around 2000 in Germany right now - I had read earlier that u2 will be taking the stage around 2045 any truth to this?

His house in Ireland. He doesn't have one in Atlanta, unless something happened that no one told me about.

So, what time zone is this show in? When does it start? Are there 2 openers? Have I asked enough questions in this thread yet?

U2 dork - hope this helps
Gelsenkirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Current time Sunday, June 12, 2005 at 8:05:55 PM
Support acts
Feeder/The Thrills

thanks Chrissy, that does help. I guess they're starting about 15 minutes early from some reports so we have about 35 minutes 'til they take the stage. It'll be interesting to see if they shake it up a bit tonight. Rehearsals provide hope for it...

A question while we're waiting. I keep seeing references to the last setlist party becoming kind of unruly. Being that I was at work and missed it, can anybody fill me in on what happened?

Back
Top Bottom