Ticketmaster Not Mailing Tix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:

Actually, I've already received all of my Toronto tickets in the mail (both the Prop ones and the general sale ones).

im just telling everyone what they told me ....but if u somehow got them in the mail, all the power to ya.

anyone can call ticketmaster and get them printed out at an outlet if they havnt been mailed yet.

No problem ... I received my Chicago tix for the fall (9/20 and 21)
from UPS last week ..... I used the UPS method for shipping my
tix this time from ticketmaster. Never trust standard mail again, cuz I've had problems with the mailing of tix in the past ...

drumkeeran said:

Still no Buffalo ones :eyebrow:

Me neither. Tickets.com claims they mailed them out on March 20th. But not one single person on this board who ordered Buffalo tickets has received them yet.

u2head said:
Still no tix for me. UPS tracking showed it was "DELIVERED" two weeks ago... Sh*t. .:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Now, I'm starting to panic.

Definately panic. If the UPS site shows "Delivered" in the tracking , I would definately follow-up. Does it say signed for or left at door.

Holy Cow, I would have found out what happened two weeks ago.

i received my Omaha tickets two weeks ago for Dec 12th. I got them a lot sooner than I thought I would have.

drumkeeran said:
Toronto tix received in the mail today...postmarked 4/21/05 WOW! Post Canada is improving :cool:

I just checked TM and it does say they were printed, and mailed.... interesting that I didn't get an email like with the other tickets I bought. Where abouts in Upstate do you live?

Woo Hoo, should be here tomorrow I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom