St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sue4u2 said:

hi catlhere!
:rockon:

OH YEAH!
:rockon:

U2 tonight sue4u2, and i liXes that ALOT!

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for some huge monumentous surprises!

OMG hay guyZ!!!!11. do U thinX theyl play Pryde!?11!?

'allo! :wave:

What's happenin'? I forgot we're not in the eastern time zone tonight. Yay! I haven't missed anything! :happy:

Khanada or anyone, I would do anything for like 5 cds of live material that I don't have. Which would be a lot since I don't have much. If this could be arranged. I'd greatly appreciate it. ;) Thanks anyone who wants to help a brother out. :)

Diane L said:
Is this name on top of it Queen Bee Rules the Universe? That's what I got when I typed Gorman's location in, and it's trying to connect but can't seem to do so.

Really? That's odd :huh:. It hasn't had that title since I ran a stream 2 weeks ago. The stream title is KhanadaRhodes Is The Bestest.

Zootlesque said:
God Part II kicks ATYCLB and HTDAAB's ass!!!!! :rockon:

:uhoh:

:wink:

if God Part II was a boxer, it would be Mr. T in Rocky III

and ATYCLB/HTDAAB would be Rocky in Rocky XXVII

surely I jest

Got Philk? said:
Khanada or anyone, I would do anything for like 5 cds of live material that I don't have. Which would be a lot since I don't have much. If this could be arranged. I'd greatly appreciate it. ;) Thanks anyone who wants to help a brother out. :)

Are you looking for full shows, or compilations?

Zootlesque said:
God Part II kicks ATYCLB and HTDAAB's ass!!!!! :rockon:

:uhoh:

Not a shock, considering God Part II kicks almost every arse out of the park.

Got Philk? said:

if you've got concert dvds, check this out:
http://forum.interference.com/t149542.html

i've got a few more shows that i haven't put together & put up there yet

Hallucination said:
Is this stream of gormans actually gonna let us hear the show?? Or are we just listening to Gorman's pre show music?? I'm confused.:eyebrow:
this is just the pre-show music. i'll be switching to the concert when U2 actually take the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom