Should I be concerned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
Because I am. I am full of anxiety. I'm in Austin, Texas and the band won't be anywhere near me until the Fall. I'm reading these stories of "not having a chance" of getting tickets and am growning more and more concerned by the minute. I've never had any luck but I can't even begin to imagine not seeing this concert! Does anyone have any opinions/facts about U2 in Texas and what their fan base is, what my chances are, etc.???

vlasak said:
Because I am. I am full of anxiety. I'm in Austin, Texas and the band won't be anywhere near me until the Fall. I'm reading these stories of "not having a chance" of getting tickets and am growning more and more concerned by the minute. I've never had any luck but I can't even begin to imagine not seeing this concert! Does anyone have any opinions/facts about U2 in Texas and what their fan base is, what my chances are, etc.???

I'm in the same boat.

Starting with ZooTV thru Elevation, had no problems going thru Propaganda. But now with the advent of the www & a wider fan base & smaller venues & less dates... It's seems we are all competing for fewer tickets with more ppl.

I'll give it my best for the 3rd leg with my code & general sales & the world will literaly have to come to an end for me to give those scalpers my dough.

Good luck,

U2 in DC Fall'05

vlasak -

I am confident they will do at least a few shows in Texas in the Fall. Probably 1-2 shows each in Houston and Dallas and maybe 1 or 2 in Austin or San Antonio. As far as the fan base, I'm sure its huge here just like it is everywhere else. There will be a lot of competition for tickets. You'll probably just have to go for every one of the Fall shows and hope it works out. That's my plan anyway.

Back
Top Bottom