Seattle 2 Setlist and Party Thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopMartian33107

Acrobat
Hi. Um, more specifically, where is it? Should this be the official Setlist 2 and Party Thread? I don't know if I'm the right person to start one.

Concert starts pretty soon, doesn't it? That's All...

Last edited:
oooh, you stole Axver's job! :lmao: just kidding...

yeah, i'm looking forward to the show tonight... do we have a source??

chizip, is ruffian gonna be kind enough to do the honors again? :bow:

Ouch, didn't mean to steal someone's job. As long as we have his permission, then I suppose this can be the official setlist thread.

What d you guys think? Since it's the second Seattle show, what's the biggest susrprise we'll get tonight? Bad? Gloria? Maybe I Will Follow or UTEOTW? Discuss! :)

That's All...

i dont think ruffian is doing it tonight, kind of annoying to do 2 nights in a row...

Chizip said:
i dont think ruffian is doing it tonight, kind of annoying to do 2 nights in a row...

she definitely did her duty, and deserves a break! thanks, ruffian, and chip, for passing along last night's setlist...

i'm gonna crash, i think, pretty early tonight, but i still hope we get a source...

Hi folks! :wave:

Might not be here for the lead-up ... not sure.

Do you want me to make a proper party thread or just go with this?

ruffian is outside the ellipse, along the rail, right at the tip

the best spot in my opinion

she was #5 in line today

also, bono kissed her

such a groupie

I'd be honored if this were the official thread, Axver. :)

When do we get a new opening act? Are Kings of Leon as bad as most people say they are?

trish0860 said:

Are you serious? :shocked:

i guess he had come out to meet fans before the show

she told him that she was the one with sign last night that said "anthropologists love bono, thanks for all you do for africa" or something like that

and he said it was his favorite sign, and he said anthropologists are sexy, then he gave her a kiss on the cheek

PopMartian33107 said:
I'd be honored if this were the official thread, Axver. :)

When do we get a new opening act? Are Kings of Leon as bad as most people say they are?

Well then, this is the official thread! :)

Everything I've heard by KOL is intolerable. Could we please have Dream Theater, or a reformed Crowded House with Hester back from the dead?

Chizip said:

i guess he had come out to meet fans before the show

she told him that she was the one with sign last night that said "anthropologists love bono, thanks for all you do for africa" or something like that

and he said it was his favorite sign, and he said anthropologists are sexy, then he gave her a kiss on the cheek

:drool:

Axver said:

Well then, this is the official thread! :)

Everything I've heard by KOL is intolerable. Could we please have Dream Theater, or a reformed Crowded House with Hester back from the dead?

Thank you, Axver. It's a true honor. :D And Dream Theatre rocks, btw.

Just to pass the time, who here has the biggest post count?

And hello to everyone that just came in recently! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom