Seattle 2 Setlist and Party Thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:

walkon, what zoopop said...Larry also said that Bono is beating the heck out of those drums during LAPOE, and they constantly need new skins!

LOL...well, that would get a drummer mad...hopefully the riff between the two shall heal! :wink:

trish0860 said:
Lila, you planning on going to Staples in Nov.?

I MUST attend both nights, but I don't have tickets yet. My daughter finally got into the band after all the hoopla this past month. She couldn't get into back in March when I could have still tried getting her a ticket? I really prefer GAs, but will have to see what ebay and the ticket agencies have to offer. Unfortunately... Can you hook me up? LOL (never hurts to ask). Will you be there as well? I'm spoiled from being on the floor. I want back inside....:wink:

No spoken words said:
Lots of CA people here tonight. I'm sure the East Coast people cannot wait for the tour to get closer to their time zone.

I live in the East...its 12:16am ...the things i do for U2...:huh: :laugh:

No spoken words said:
Lots of CA people here tonight. I'm sure the East Coast people cannot wait for the tour to get closer to their time zone.

I know, lots of West Coasters at these set list parties. And Austrailians cos,it's the middle of the afternoon there.

knox said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation

I'm getting my updates from Zootopia.

They say "hello hello", and wish to offer us popcorn.

I'll give them ONE Tim Tam in return. Just ONE. Is everyone OK with that? :wink:

No spoken words said:

Being the insane night owl I am, and being the insane U2 fan I am, I can see myself attending things like "Vienna 1 set-list party".

So, I relate. :)

LOL..."Bejing Setlist Party 2"

u2valleygirl said:
Hi everyone, It must have been fun for Bono to spend the night at Bill Gate's house. I bet those two were up all night. I am so looking forward to Crumbs.

I have this picture in my head of Bono wandering around Gates' endless house in the middle of the night...trying to find the kitchen. Does he wear a bathrobe? PJs?

Lila64 said:

I MUST attend both nights, but I don't have tickets yet. My daughter finally got into the band after all the hoopla this past month. She couldn't get into back in March when I could have still tried getting her a ticket? I really prefer GAs, but will have to see what ebay and the ticket agencies have to offer. Unfortunately... Can you hook me up? LOL (never hurts to ask). Will you be there as well? I'm spoiled from being on the floor. I want back inside....:wink:

Same here. Wish I could say I have tickets, but I don't. I AM planning on going and want GA too so I'll be going the same route as you, ebay or scalpers unless I'm lucky enough to find some here from somebody.

And I seem to be a bit late, but goodnight to the Popmartian! :wave:

u2valleygirl said:
Hi everyone, It must have been fun for Bono to spend the night at Bill Gate's house. I bet those two were up all night. I am so looking forward to Crumbs.

Ya know, that Bill's a party animal:

billgates01.jpg

billgates02.jpg

bill_gate-mugsht.jpg

That last one cracks me up everytime I see it :lol:

trish0860 said:

Same here. Wish I could say I have tickets, but I don't. I AM planning on going and want GA too so I'll be going the same route as you, ebay or scalpers unless I'm lucky enough to find some here from somebody.

EBay will be my best friend and my worst enemy this summer...I'm planning an LA/Vegas/Oakland run...and my wallet will take a beating after it's all done.

Westport said:

I have this picture in my head of Bono wandering around Gates' endless house in the middle of the night...trying to find the kitchen. Does he wear a bathrobe? PJs?

I know, I picture him pressing every button, playing with every gadgat.

trish0860 said:

Shall we make a sign and camp out somewhere, like a freeway offramp: "Will work for U2 GAs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom