Seattle 2 Setlist and Party Thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scottyT said:
i'd rather haave meat pies. are tim tams meat pies? or aussie burgers? i wish there was a hungry jacks on my street. so familiar.... don't know why......

Tim Tams are chocolate biscuits! And I find it strange how you guys don't have meat pies, as I understand that's from England, not a uniquely Aussie phenomenon.

And isn't Hungry Jack's essentially Burger King? That's what they're called in NZ.

MikeSt said:

yeah Rob Hirst is incredible on the skins!!! he's quite an underrated vocalist too - always provided such great backing vox to Oils tracks.

He had such power! Amazing. The arms on him as well! I'm not usually a drummer "fan" per se, but at the HOB, it's small enough to still be a cool place for a show (about 1000 capacity I think). I hope they reform and tour again... Guess they just didn't have a lot of success in the U.S. post-80s

Lila64 said:

I said it!!! Did you enjoy the show?

I loved it! My friend is to Midnight Oil what I am to U2 so we were at the venue hours before the show. We were right infront of Bones. My friend was ecstatic.

Hola, everyone.

"Here we are now, entertain us"

In honour of the Seattle connection.

And actually, it's "I am", not "we are."
ETA: This post makes no sense at all. I think I'll just sit quietly and observe.

Last edited:
pub crawler said:

I hate the Red Sox. :mad:

Sorry, but they always beat the crap out of my Angels. :laugh:

Meh, it's alright. To each their own.

Speaking of the angels and sox, I thought it was funny how they and st. louis did a ss merry-go-round in the offseason. Renteria to the Sox, Cabrera to the Angels, and Eckstein to the Cards.

trish0860 said:

yeah, they do. But Johnny Damon is HOT! :drool:

I respect him as a player. But after his book came out and he trashed his 1st wife and bragged about cheating on her I lost total respect for him as a person.

VintagePunk said:
Hola, everyone.

"Here we are now, entertain us"

In honour of the Seattle connection.

And actually, it's "I am", not "we are."
ETA: This post makes no sense at all. I think I'll just sit quietly and observe.

VP...did you hear about ruff? :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

Meh, it's alright. To each their own.

Speaking of the angels and sox, I thought it was funny how they and st. louis did a ss merry-go-round in the offseason. Renteria to the Sox, Cabrera to the Angels, and Eckstein to the Cards.

Believe me, a lot of Angel fans hated to see Eckstein go. That guy was loved by fans here. Nevertheless, I'm glad the Angels have Cabrera.

daygloeyes2 said:

I respect him as a player. But after his book came out and he trashed his 1st wife and bragged about cheating on her I lost total respect for him as a person.

Wow...didn't know about that. Ok so he's a jerk, but still very, very cute. :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Does anyone know of a source to tonight's show?

Got me. Hopefully we get one, though. What about the fellow that announced that Eddie Vedde would be playing with KOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom