Seattle 2 Setlist and Party Thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Timothius :wink: (Hubby says he saw the Enz several times in the early 80s)

I was born once in the eighties.:wink:

You're husbands a lucky man. Even Crowded House was kinda before my time. My father managed to see them in the 70's though...pre Mental Notes (72-3). Before they got popular.

Im jealous of both of them.

walkon11 said:

Ok, here we go...

If I have something (let's just say, a live U2 bootleg DVD), how do I go about uploading it for more people to see/dl? Should I?

Well that depends I suppose. For me, my up-speed is only around 35kps when I seed a torrent, so if I did a dvd it would take forever. But if yours is better than that you could certainly seed a dvd. You'd need to get a program called Maketorrent, to make the file that you upload to dime (or wherever). Then, you click on it the same way you download a torrent from somebody else, but point your torrent client at the dvd you've got ripped to your hd...and the torrent client will verify your files are complete & seed.

There's a faq that's better than anything I could tell you, I think it's in the audio/video forum...or if you really want to get some good info check out www.thetradersden.org as they have an excellent faq with links to different torrent clients etc.

angel_28 said:

You should! :reject: go to u2torrents...i'm sure theres a how to of uploading ...:)...well if you want too.

I really should...I'm just curious if what I'm doing is ok...and I suppose I just want to be on the safe side as to if people would actually want this.

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad [Ruby Tuesday snippet]
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

timothius said:

I was born once in the eighties.:wink:

You're husbands a lucky man. Even Crowded House was kinda before my time. My father managed to see them in the 70's though...pre Mental Notes (72-3). Before they got popular.

Im jealous of both of them.

I didn't catch Split Enz, but I did catch Crowded House a couple of times in their early days... :wink:

walkon11 said:

I really should...I'm just curious if what I'm doing is ok...and I suppose I just want to be on the safe side as to if people would actually want this.

As long as it's a boot & not something commercial iit's OK...what's the dvd (now I'm asking the questions lol)?

CTU2fan said:

As long as it's a boot & not something commercial iit's OK...what's the dvd (now I'm asking the questions lol)?

I don't think it's much...

I got the Anaheim 1 show DVD (04/01/05)...1 Cam, audience...but it's cool to me (I went to the show).

I figure if it's not out there (I haven't seen it besides on Ebay once), why not share?

Edited to say:

Do we have recent update from the setlist?

Last edited:
I'm gonna actually try to do a few things before the lights go out over here. Goodnight all. See you in Chicago, NYC, Staples, Vegas or somewhere inbetween...:wave:

Lila64 said:
Go Ally Go! What will you be getting a degree in?

Law. yup, i'm gonna be an evil lawyer. but really, i'm a nice person- and i'm gonna defy all those legal stereotypes!! :up:

and If you shout..., you sound like a classic overachiever! however, it's awesome that you balance work with FUN... gotta keep the priorities straight! ;)

knox said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad [Ruby Tuesday snippet]
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
Toxic
One

That's an odd choice going into One, if you ask me. But, I got my wish!!

walkon11 said:

I got the Anaheim 1 show DVD (04/01/05)...1 Cam, audience...but it's cool to me (I went to the show).

I figure if it's not out there (I haven't seen it besides on Ebay once), why not share?

:drool: It would be AWESOME if you could torrent that!

Good night, y'all. These papers can go straight to hell. I'll just lay off class, eating, sleeping, and regular breathing tomorrow and wrap some of this shit up.

No Spoken Words...? You are fucking HI-larious.

Rock the house, everybody. Keep the Chi-town spirit alive. Thanks for the updates and Knox--thanks for the complete setlist breakdowns. Sleep tight and don't get too blue cracked-out.

walkon11 said:

Edited to say:

Do we have recent update from the setlist?

Well if it was on ebay it's probably the best thing you can do (torrent it). Get it out for free to as many people as possible.

But if you decide not too I'd sure like to trade for it, old school :)

No spoken words said:

That's an odd choice going into One, if you ask me. But, I got my wish!!

:lmao:

Just about to make a new thread, by the way.

CTU2fan said:

Well if it was on ebay it's probably the best thing you can do (torrent it). Get it out for free to as many people as possible.

But if you decide not too I'd sure like to trade for it, old school :)

I'd like to trade it (or B&P it) to someone (or some people ) who could torrent it for me...

Either way, I'll trade it to you for sure, I know someone else here wanted a B&P...I just want people to get as much free U2 as possible (is that a bad thing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom