Quick Q: Is www.ticketliquidator.com a legit site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im sure its legit

the site wouldnt exist if they tried to sell non legit tickets

well his first post was this

Hey fellas, I'm lookin for some tickets for the 5/28 show in Boston (day before my birthday! ). I need two of them. I have already looked at tickets on a few sites, but I don't know what tickets I want or what sites to look on. I need some recommendations about what seats are decent. My price range is less than $300 (each obviously) and I would prefer tickets around $200. I don't really want to stand either. If someone could please please help me out that would be great! Thanks a lot!

so it looks like a normal fan to me

Alright, I was just wondering if people thought they sucked or not...
Now I have a new question ( a newbie one )- whats GA? I know it's general admission but do you stand/sit/where?

GA = standing room only, on the floor of the arena.

Oops just saw the "where"... Um if your ticket gets randomly "beeped" into the ellipse you stand in an enclosed area right in front of stage, otherwise you're outside the outer border of the ellipse. Uh maybe someone can explain better. or something.

Last edited:
Tickets have been bought. Thanks to everyone for helping me I am so pumped to go to my first ever concert! I had to dish out $350 for seats, but I got quite nice ones so I'm happy, plus I got a cool friend to go with. $350 is a lot of money for a 16 year old, but I am :dancing: :happy: for :bono:.

Back
Top Bottom