Question about selling tics at face value.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
When selling at "face value", are you supposed to eat the ticketmaster convienence charges or would that be included in the face value price.
Just wondering if anyone has sold their tics for face value whether this charge was included in their selling them or not.
Thanks!

Most people charge Face + Fees. You'd be fine asking for that. I'd imagine if for some reason it was getting close to the show and you were still trying to unload tix, you may offer eating the TM fees, but I highly doubt it'd come to that! :wink:

I've sold mine at face + TM fees/tax + the buyer pays for shipping, if needed. I'm always sure to list them as such, though. If you're including fees, it's fair, but list them as "Face value plus service fees and tax".

I have been a buyer and a seller of GA tickets.

How you sell your spare ticket really depends on whether it is a hard ticket you have or something you have to collect on the day or wait for.

I'd Sell for Face Value + Fees + Shipping.

If you find the right person and have a spare GA, the buyer may be able to help you get a good spot in the line which can be 'invaluable' if the GA is first come first served.

Just a word of caution, I have been surprised as a seller at how some buyers automatically assumed that the ticket was theirs once they sent an email. Not ideal - I almost considered selling on ebay instead to avoid the hassle! Almost but not quite!

Back
Top Bottom