Private Jet Graphics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope this helps....

I know its an Air Canada plane..... AC Jetz as a matter of fact. I imagine we kept our maple leaf on the plane, but there was mention of some smaller u2 decal.... unfortunatly I have no pictures.

fin 402 is the a/c, reg cfpwe

I work for AC and thats how in know

The BBJ Elevation Jet is awesome! Not to split haris but I think it's a -700 series derivative (737-7AK).

Jon

Last edited:
Islander said:
Hope this helps....

I know its an Air Canada plane..... AC Jetz as a matter of fact. I imagine we kept our maple leaf on the plane, but there was mention of some smaller u2 decal.... unfortunatly I have no pictures.

fin 402 is the a/c, reg cfpwe

I work for AC and thats how in know

That means it's an A320-211. Fin 402, you say? Reg: C-FPWE

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/790283/L/

Hopefully a shot with some U2 decal will surface soon.

Jon

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that there was no Vertigo Jet in San Diego - I checked each day. Maybe the graphics are being done by the same people that are doing our membership cards and key-chains!

Eliv8 said:
I am pretty sure that there was no Vertigo Jet in San Diego - I checked each day. Maybe the graphics are being done by the same people that are doing our membership cards and key-chains!

I did, too. There was a BBJ there when we passed by the airport but it didn't have any markings on it. If they're using an AC Jetz aircraft then it won't be a BBJ anyway.

Jon

innominata8 said:
wow...who knew that so many u2 fans were also airplane nerds! :wink:

...and you wonder why the video for beautiful day had such staying power.:wink:

Jon

Plane might not actually be out around yet...the first six dates are like 120 miles from each other, and maybe it wasn't around yet for their Vancouver trip. Should be appearing shortly though methinks...probably will be good planespotting at the San Jose or San Francisco airports this weekend. :)

zoopop said:
U2 looks like there going to beat someones a** getting off the Elevation plane.

Maybe the photographer

i had ony see the 727's before, i was surprised to see the 737s, (airplane buffs confirm?)

thats pretty bad ass

tkramer said:
This thread proves it– we offcially need counseling.

Agreed, sign me up.

Maybe they have skipped painting a plane to save on costs -- my hunch is that airplane painting is expensive; so your ticket cost was only $49.50 instead of $52?

Another getting off the plane pic... :giggle:

u2disembark.jpg

BWU2Buffs said:

Agreed, sign me up.

Maybe they have skipped painting a plane to save on costs -- my hunch is that airplane painting is expensive; so your ticket cost was only $49.50 instead of $52?

Maybe Larry could paint it, now that he's an acclaimed painter. Isn't he into frugality? :D

Eliv8 said:

The part about the graphics being done by the same people who are doing the membership cards and key-chains is hilarious. I've been LMAO for five minutes.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did anyone actually ever get their cards or key-chains?

beli said:
The membership card is the keychain. Its the one and the same. Yep, I got mine, ages ago. I joined on the first day though.

Ah ha. I knew they were one in the same - I just forgot:banghead:

Glad someone got one. I joined about a week into the whole thing.

hotpepper said:

Glad someone got one. I joined about a week into the whole thing.

Heh, I wish I could just give mine to some random U2 fan...........believe me, it isn't good for ANYTHING...........it's huge, so you can't actually use it as a keychain.....and it says "U2.com membership card", so it's just a very boring item that helps promote the useless web site.........

on second thought, it's a cool reminder never to join a fan club. :drool:

mkdominatr said:

that picture reminds me of the pope....kissing the ground and all...i wonder what was meant by that?

Maybe it was a rough flight?

Jon

Back
Top Bottom