Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotton McKnight: I don't even think those lumberjacks have even smelled a woman in 12 months

Pepper Brooks: They must masturbate alot Cotton

pepperbrooks8kd.jpg

Axver said:

What a disappointment she is. :tsk:

Bugger off! :madspit: I'll download Firefox when I'm ready to! ;) I'm more than happy to plod along in the Internet stone age.

GibsonGirl said:

Bugger off! :madspit: I'll download Firefox when I'm ready to! ;) I'm more than happy to plod along in the Internet stone age.

Typical South African. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:

Yeah, that rumor's been floating around for a couple of days. I hope it's true :hyper:

do you think the show would get any dirtier if it was on Showtime? :(

U2Fanatic4ever said:

sorry i missed your post!:sad: I haven't received them yet. I think they dont get shipped till january sometime.

no problem, I thought that, but than I think someone else said they had theirs already. My credit card was charged so I guess I'm safe. I hope
Do you live in that area? I’m driving up from Richmond.

pattip2000 said:

no problem, I thought that, but than I think someone else said they had theirs already. My credit card was charged so I guess I'm safe. I hope
Do you live in that area? I’m driving up from Richmond.

I live in Odenton Maryland.. I am about 29 miles north between annapolis and d.c.

GibsonGirl said:

:giggle:

I read about that somewhere. If the same thing applies to females, I couldn't care less. No one's getting a child out of me, with or without laptop-induced infertility!

crap, I probably won’t have kids till I’m like 40 at the rate I’m going, so I’ll need all the help I can get.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I live in Odenton Maryland.. I am about 29 miles north between annapolis and d.c.

I couldn’t talk any of my friends into paying $95 for the tickets so I’m going alone. When it gets closer let me know if you might what to try and meet up, I think I may have read something about stalking a certain speaker?

psychou2fan said:
Stoepkakker!!! I lived in the Netherlands and speak Dutch. That's the same word in Dutch...love it :)

:lol:

Lekker! A lot of Afrikaans is similar to Dutch. Some of it identical, even.

Patti, tomorrow I'll be getting your Coffee Crisp!

:drool:

What flavours did you decide on?

pattip2000 said:

I couldn’t talk any of my friends into paying $95 for the tickets so I’m going alone. When it gets closer let me know if you might what to try and meet up, I think I may have read something about stalking a certain speaker?

LOL....:shh: :shifty:

Yeah when it gets closer and you can PM me or email me at: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

:wink:

It's great when you can speak a language and most people can't understand what you're saying. Wonderful!!!
Is "heerlijk" Afrikaans? That's what I think of U2's music!! Since 1984 :)

GibsonGirl said:

Stoepkakker. :drool:

More illiteracy. :tsk:

At least you make more sense than the average Australian. Not that that's an achievement. :tsk:

wenda said:
Patti, tomorrow I'll be getting your Coffee Crisp!

:drool:

What flavours did you decide on?

I’m such a dork, either last night or the night before I had a dream with Coffee Crisp in it. Something about having raisins in them. Weird
If I can make requests: regular and I’d like to try to mocha you said they now have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and YOU ROCK!

pattip2000 said:

I’m such a dork, either last night or the night before I had a dream with Coffee Crisp in it. Something about having raisins in them. Weird
If I can make requests: regular and I’d like to try to mocha you said they now have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and YOU ROCK!

Sweet! How many would you like? Or do you wanna be surprised? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom