New York I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Agreed, though I have to say, knowing that they don't play it every night has made it feel all the more special at the shows I've been to this year.

True. I think they should maybe keep it for about every fourth show.

tsweeney said:
What do you think is U2's best B-side song. The original B-Sides from the Joshua Tree and R&H are all really good.

Would slow dancing be from this time period? That and Spanish Eyes are my favorites

With Or Without You NOW?! Wow!

Maybe it'll close like it did on Lovetown ...?

Would this be the show with the most HTDAAB songs played. They haven't played Yahweh and Crumbs in the same show right?

Drea said:

I know! I really need to get my hands on that boot... That night was my first GA experience, though I didn't get to have the 'full' experience because I worked all day :giggle: Still ended up only 5 people back from the rail on Adam's side though :)

That's awesome! I was in the ellipse...had lots of fun. My ears were shot for 2 days:ohmy: Ahh...worth it though.

You should check the audio section for the boot....some guy has it on his site...Joearro, I think his name is.

honestly....the first time isnt that great live...dont get me wrong, i enjoyed hearing it in boston this week...but it is a shame that the acoustic set has replaced the zootv encore...anyone agree

nurse chrissi said:

Would slow dancing be from this time period? That and Spanish Eyes are my favorites

Yes, Slow Dancing debuted live on 1 December 1989 in Osaka on Lovetown, though it wasn't offocially released until late November 1993.

With or Without You out of the 1st encore would be sweet

if tomorrow had

Mofo
Discotheque
The Fly

Crumbs
Fast Cars
With or Without You
Bad/40

I'd die of head explosion

If he throws in the "shine like stars" bit tonight, I'm going to pop before I even get to NYC!

wow...wowy in 2nd encore after yahweh...that must have been quite a surprise for everyone in the garden tonight

Axver said:

Yes, Slow Dancing debuted live on 1 December 1989 in Osaka on Lovetown, though it wasn't offocially released until late November 1993.

very impressive

really love that song

tsweeney said:
Would this be the show with the most HTDAAB songs played. They haven't played Yahweh and Crumbs in the same show right?

They did in Minneapolis.

LemonMacPhisto said:
With or Without You out of the 1st encore would be sweet

if tomorrow had

Mofo
Discotheque
The Fly

Crumbs
Fast Cars
With or Without You
Bad/40

I'd die of head explosion