Montreal II Party and hopefully a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

another interferencer saw him standing there--but sounds like he was between the rails separating the stage from the floor? where security stand?

Yep, separate from the general ellipse, with security surrounding him :yes:

Congrats to those who got tickets for the shows down under. And ruffian, I'm already near LAX, can you just sneak me with you :wink:

So I'm checking a hotel/flight package and it comes up with $2,487.12 at the Spencer on Byron hotel.

No idea if that's good or not.

Ignore that...it would take me 2 days to get there with connections so I'd need to leave a day or so earlier.

Drea said:

No, pepokiss is in Chile I think, and Arcade Fire hasn't hit down there yet...

Pepo, Arcade Fire is an amazing (from everything I've heard about them) Canadian band - the song that U2 fans would know from this tour would be Wake Up :)

ooo, ok, I was just playing eitherway

but yes, they are pretty sweet if you haven't heard em already :drool:

wenda said:
So I'm checking a hotel/flight package and it comes up with $2,487.12 at the Spencer on Byron hotel.

No idea if that's good or not.

Ignore that...it would take me 2 days to get there with connections so I'd need to leave a day or so earlier.

You should figure out which of the airports are cheapest to fly into.

There has to be some differentiation. (For different shows though I suppose??)

Ooh, I met Needlechill the other night at the Ottawa show - it was his first show and he was front row against the rail. He was in heaven, it was a blast to be near a U2 virgin. So a big shout-out to you if you're around here again tonight! :wave:

VP, it's $200 less. I'd rather pay out the $200 and leave from here.

Why can't I just be independently wealthy? WHY?

Lila64 said:
Congrats to those who got tickets for the shows down under. And ruffian, I'm already near LAX, can you just sneak me with you :wink:
your tiny--hope in my carry on and be reeeaaaal quiet...

Just getting here, so maybe this was already covered...

...but what do we think Bono will say about the collapse of the government of Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin? Elections in January, per CNN.

For the Canadians here -
Former Muchmusic VJ George Strombolo...(you know who I mean!) was in town (Ottawa) over the weekend interviewing Bono. Apparently they'll be broadcasting the interview again at 11pm EST tonight - check your local listing for CBC News : The Hour.

Lila64 said:
:rockon: u2fanatic :rockon:

5.gif
LILA! :hug: my u2 bud! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom