Manchester City 2 Liverpool 2... I mean part 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

The problem is that you are right. The people enjoy Vertigo twice but that isn't the issue. I do not blame people for jumping up and down because Vertigo is played again..I don;t like how U2 is approaching this at all. To me it comes accross as lazy and I do not want to feel that at all let me tell you..
well dont feel it, if your not liking what there doing then just walk away....just walk out as there going into the second vertigo, do what you need to do, but you need to relise that people actually enjoy and like this whole idea of vertigo both starting and finishing

Axver said:
I'm only so stubborn, though. I'm going to stop wasting my time. StlElevation, enjoy being wrong.

i'll enjoy being right, you can enjoy being a dickhead about it.

I blame this entire argument on U2. If they'd kindly just stop playing Vertigo twice a show, we wouldn't have even had this.

I'd even be content if they closed with Vertigo as long as it was the ONLY performance of Vertigo that night. When you have a catalogue as huge as U2 do, playing a song twice is just silly. A fun novelty once or twice, I'll give it that, but regularly? Dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom