Looking back... Was Milan the right choice for the DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont care if U2 likes Denmark or not.. They still played a concert here and i dont care if they think we are the worst crowd in the world.

They will return someday anyway

zwervers2 said:

that's because the states are special Chizip:drool:

and do you know why the states are special, because i am here

thats why u2 loves it so much

Chizip said:

and do you know why the states are special, because i am here

thats why u2 loves it so much

why do you think they played Amsterdam 3 times and why the shows ruled so much:wink:

i love this picture :drool:

panorama_tribuna_tevere.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

zwervers2 said:

Rome??? say: Isn't that the city where somebody who is very special to me is walking around right now only to return in 5 days?

:rockon: :heart: :rockon:

no, im in the usa silly

zwervers2 said:

Rome??? say: Isn't that the city where somebody who is very special to me is walking around right now only to return in 5 days?

:rockon: :heart: :rockon:

Cool
party-smiley-048.gif

U got a thing going with Chizip?,, Are you betting on two horses?

yimou said:

Cool
party-smiley-048.gif

U got a thing going with Chizip?,, Are you betting on two horses?

don;t you dare call her a horse Yimou!!!
:wink:
Chizip however :huh:

Love you chizip!!!

Chizip said:

that looks like the most special of all

How much for that boxset I aks you...money should be of no concern when it comms to buying gemms like these

Neilz:
for the last time, I hope, YES I think Milan was the right choice for the dvd. :D
I'm sorry if I seemed hostile before, but that was just because your comment seemed hostile to me. maybe you didn't mean it like that, but that's the way I read it and so I answered accordingly. :wink:
I never liked this thread, I even told you so... I knew it would get me mad :wink: but I just coulnd't resist the temptation to come in and see what you all though about that.
I'm sure the dvd will be awesome :yes: I hope they will include the HI BOB choreography, because IMHO that was a very touching moment, and I'd like you all to see it :)
about everything you said in your last post to me: I read it, but I'm too lazy to answer, I takes too much for me to translate my thoughs to English and too often it comes out the wrong way :sad: but I read it all, I just wanted to let you know :D
I hope, when the dvd will be out, that you'll be the first one to say "Milan was the right choice after all" :yes:

bye,
Erika

Ok let's end this.

I just spoke to Bono. He said Italy and Holland are his favorite countries. They are so special he can't decide between them

He hates the United States.

He'll try and play Australia.

He won't go to New Zealand because the band only plays in real countries.

Back
Top Bottom