It's Working!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsky34

Babyface
After countless emails to U2.com and ticketmaster I kept trying again this morning and my code has been accepted! I have 2 tickets for Twickers.

GIVE IT A GO!!!!!

i waited over 1 hour then it booted me out, and therefore could not use my code again, as it had been used...............

I went through the USA link and then clicked on the European leg and got it, dunno if it makes any difference or not doing that? Doubt it.

I got seating tickets at Twickers. Not cheap - £150 for 2. Hard to tell if good tickets or not as dunno where the stage is going.

PRICE LEVEL 2
NORTH STAND MIDDLE
ROW

SECTION 123, ROW 64, SEATS 228 TO 229

yippie now can someone shoe me where those seats are LOL

will there still be a good astmosphere,will I be able to see the stage at only being 5ft? LOL

Im just happy ill be there,I may not see much but ill hear the music so im happy :)

I see that is almsot at the back.

Nothing will burst my bubble though.

Just managed to score 2 at £45 each, don't know if they're releasing more or what.

Funny thing is though, that I'm now able to re-enter the ticketmaster site with my old code! I looks like I could buy more tickets but I don' t know if they'd just void the transaction??

tickets booked!!(at last)

Not wanting to rub anyones nose in it , but I've just bought tickets this morning.... got straight onto ticketwankers.com and code was accepted ...... absolute nightmare yesterday.... will have to find out where I am in stadium though!

Give it a go

cheers

Carl

Samu2 said:

it syas they will, if you read the terms & conditions, without notice......................

When I click the link in the email (which finally turned up this morning), I get "CANNOT FIND SERVER". I need your advice folks - should I hit back and refresh, or will that screw the whole thing up again?

Yes my mate got in, Standing at Manchester too, Glasgow and Manchester shows are in the bag!

Yeah I finally got 2 for Brussels. It was still a bit dodgy on the website, got thrown out a few times, but my access code worked every time (shock).

I hope it all works again on Monday for Dublin (2nd access code) :|

They seem to be more flexible regarding the codes today. i actually went in on three different occasions before I got the tickets I wanted. Each time I closed the window and then started again. I have received a confirmation email from TM so it looks like its all gone though OK.

Samu2 said:

It's not as bad as it looks. I was at Twickers for one of the Stones concerts and was in East Stand Upper (about 230). Now that WAS poor - not a full view of stage from the angle, and poor acoustics. Although you'll be a long way from the stage, you'll be straight on so should get a good view of the screens and better sound than I had.

Back
Top Bottom