Gothenburg Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:
haha! The return of Dancing Queen, that would be hilarious. :D

Hey now, I :heart: that song.
What can I say, I :heart: to dance!
That would be cool!
And how awesome would it be to dance on stage with Bono on that one!

Leetah said:

NOOOOOOOO please tell me that isn't true...I nearly died on the steps in Amsterdam..hundreds of people passed me..and now..in Munchen..again??:|

yeah but down this time..not up..might be easier, but i heard lots of people slip and fall down, so its a quite dangerous thing..already a bit afraid, that's why i plan on being there really early so i won't have that many people right in front of me.

Axver said:

Pride will be played for the 664th time today. I Will Follow is the most played song, with today being the 686th recorded performance. I would guess Pride is actually at about 670 and I Will Follow WELL past 700, maybe up to 750.

How could I Will Follow surpass Pride? That surprised me actually... I know it's 4 years younger...but....Pride will eventually win, I guess :wink:

U2dork said:
Time for something completely random:

Remember how last year, parts of the US were supposed to be bombarded by the 7 year cicada? Well, I think they got the year wrong.

We have alot too! Theyre really loud! But I love the sound of them!:huh:

don't really know what kind of fan-thingy it was, think they planned on bringing lots of white flags or something like that..could be wrong though :huh:

U2Man said:

:up: Thanks beachball, I was wondering whether I should protest or not :wink:

... although I wouldn't mind if Norway, Sweden and Denmark were 'classed' as one big country just for this week, then we could get a Scandinavia III setlist with lots of surprises including CRUMBS :drool: :drool: :drool:

beachball said:

... although I wouldn't mind if Norway, Sweden and Denmark were 'classed' as one big country just for this week, then we could get a Scandinavia III setlist with lots of surprises including CRUMBS :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good idea :wink:

anjarw said:

yeah but down this time..not up..might be easier, but i heard lots of people slip and fall down, so its a quite dangerous thing..already a bit afraid, that's why i plan on being there really early so i won't have that many people right in front of me.

down....well that's certainly better!:up:
I'm planning on coming early as well, and I bring a very fast runner :D

Guys, so we are clear in terms of geography...

scandinavia_railway_map_lg.sized.gif

U2Man said:

How could I Will Follow surpass Pride? That surprised me actually... I know it's 4 years younger...but....Pride will eventually win, I guess :wink:

I Will Follow was also played twice at many early shows, whereas Pride's only been played twice at two shows. Both have been played on every tour since their debut.

Axver said:

I Will Follow was also played twice at many early shows, whereas Pride's only been played twice at two shows. Both have been played on every tour since their debut.

Umm but funnily but Bullet has never missed a tour either has it?...neither has Streets...i love Bullet but why has it become so central to their setlists?

U2Man said:

I thought you had to work? :wink:

Why did you have to cut my country in halves? :wink:

:shh:

I am resisting the urge. :wink:

You are in deep trouble if you do not go to the Copenhagen concert! You know that!

Miringeltje said:

Hey now, I :heart: that song.
What can I say, I :heart: to dance!
That would be cool!
And how awesome would it be to dance on stage with Bono on that one!

I love Dancing Queen too!:love:

That would be awesome!

LJT said:

Umm but funnily but Bullet has never missed a tour either has it?...neither has Streets...i love Bullet but why has it become so central to their setlists?

You're quite right. Bullet seems to be a favourite of U2, I guess it always seems appropriate to the message they're trying to send, and Streets is the 'holy' song. WOWY's made every tour too.

One, UTEOTW, and Mysterious Ways have never missed a tour either. In fact, One hasn't missed a single show since its debut.

U2@NYC said:

:shh:

I am resisting the urge. :wink:

You are in deep trouble if you do not go to the Copenhagen concert! You know that!

Yes, then he will have to go to that other place to get Vertigo... in the photo I posted in the other Copenhagen thread... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom