Fall 2005 tour dates on Monday! Ex propaganda members presale on tueday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks partygirl. I'm calling them this very second. I'm on hold listening to "Sometimes you can't make it..." Now COBL...cross your fingers for me!

let us know what they say! ask them when/if you will recieve a confirmation email! i stillhaven't gotten one!

OMG! I think my prayer has finally been answered! (I know I'm being a little dramatic) I got off the phone with Fanfire at the number listed here and they said my membership will be posted as a Propaganda membership!!! Finally after all of these calls and emails and frustration! I should get my email within 24hrs as well as $20 refund on my membership! I can't believe it.

Will keep you posted when I receive it...if I can find this thread again.

tawanda said:
Will keep you posted when I receive it...if I can find this thread again.

i know its crazy..after emailing and calling for so many months!! i will feel better when that email comes!! :)

I'm not a prop member but i do have an unused pre-sale code however i havent received jack shit in email from anyone...?
does this have anythign to do with the fact that i'm in the UK?

there was mention of "if you're North American..." so does that mean despite the fact that i saved my code specifically because i'm planning on going over in October and want to see a concert, i actually can't because i'm in the UK and none of this is offered to me??

anyone else in the UK actually got a mail or info from U2.com or after letting the americans buy our dublin tix we're not allowed to buy their NY ones... :eyebrow:

Last edited:
partygirl33 said:

i know its crazy..after emailing and calling for so many months!! i will feel better when that email comes!! :)

Since I joined (end of Nov.) I have been trying to get my Prop status corrected. Called this afternoon around 2pm PST.

Was told that I "was on the list" and that I should receive an email by "Monday morning" and that they were "working furiously" to get everything done.

Please post when you receive you emails as I, too, will only allow relief to set in once I get that email! :crazy:

Thank you!

Thank you! I love this board.....I called the number below and she found me on the list. I got a promise of a $20 refund and most importantly a pre-sale code for Tuesday.

This is the first time I have smiled in a very bad week filled with my grandmother's funeral and breaking up with my fiance.

To whoever posted this number first I am very grateful.

Thank you interference friends! 800.767.7160

Re: Thank you!

Beautiful! I cant believe these people operate at 2 am?!

They also found me on the list, and said i should have no problem accessing presale on tuesday :D
ahh so happi

Ack! I called Fanfire last night- they said I would be upgraded to Prop status. I checked U2.com this morning and My unused code is gone!!!This is what I have instead! I hope I get another code. *nerves*

FALL LEG NORTH AMERICAN TOUR, PRESALE

If you are a U2.Com Subscriber in North America who has not bought tickets on an earlier presale or a Propaganda Member who subscribed to U2.Com,an email is being sent to you detailing how to participate in an upcoming presale for the Fall Leg
of 'Vertigo//2005'.

Watch your inbox!

partygirl33 said:
Ack! I called Fanfire last night- they said I would be upgraded to Prop status. I checked U2.com this morning and My unused code is gone!!!This is what I have instead! I hope I get another code. *nerves*

FALL LEG NORTH AMERICAN TOUR, PRESALE

If you are a U2.Com Subscriber in North America who has not bought tickets on an earlier presale or a Propaganda Member who subscribed to U2.Com,an email is being sent to you detailing how to participate in an upcoming presale for the Fall Leg
of 'Vertigo//2005'.

Watch your inbox!

Don't worry, that's exactly what I have in my red box and I did get the Prop email originally. If you press tour info you should still see your code under the Elevation picture.

I called yesterday and still haven't got my e-mail. But it's still early morning so no reason to panick just yet...

Has anyone gotten e-mails yet confirming that their status has been upgraded? I, too, am in the same boat... was a prop member, only got one issue, never got anywhere with customer service at both u2.com and fanfire, tried the fanfire phone number last night after seeing the posts here, the rep told me my name was on the list and that I would get an email, but so far nothing. I don't like being pessimistic, but I won't jump for joy until I get that e-mail confirming they recognize me as a prop member now.

erised said:
Has anyone gotten e-mails yet confirming that their status has been upgraded? I, too, am in the same boat... was a prop member, only got one issue, never got anywhere with customer service at both u2.com and fanfire, tried the fanfire phone number last night after seeing the posts here, the rep told me my name was on the list and that I would get an email, but so far nothing. I don't like being pessimistic, but I won't jump for joy until I get that e-mail confirming they recognize me as a prop member now.

Exact same thing with me. ANXIOUSLY waiting, checking my email constantly. :crazy:

I have never been able to acces my U2.com webmail account but they confirmed my 'regular' email account with me yesterday.

Keep hoping and keep checking. And let us know if you get anything! :)

Yep. Yesterday I had my code in the red box, today my code is not there it just says "watch your inbox for the info"

No problems here...

Here’s the full 3rd leg itinerary, according to U2.com:

09/12 - Toronto - Air Canada Centre
09/14 - Toronto - Air Canada Centre
09/20 - Chicago - United Center
09/21 - Chicago - United Center
09/23 - Minneapolis - Target Center
09/25 - Milwaukee - Bradley Center
10/03 - Boston - Fleet Center
10/04 - Boston - Fleet Center
10/07 - New York - Madison Square Garden
10/08 - New York - Madison Square Garden
10/10 - New York - Madison Square Garden
10/16 - Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
10/17 - Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
10/19 - Washington - DC MCI Center
10/20 - Washington - DC MCI Center
10/22 - Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
10/24 - Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
10/28 - Houston - Toyota Center
10/29 - Dallas - American Airlines Arena
11/01 - Los Angeles - Staples Center
11/02 - Los Angeles - Staples Center
11/13 - Miami - American Airlines Arena
11/16 - Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
11/18 - Atlanta - Philips Arena
11/25 - Ottawa - Corel Centre
11/26 - Montreal - Bell Centre
12/07 - Hartfo- Civic Center
12/09 - Buffalo - HSBC Arena
12/10 - Clevela- GuArena
12/14 - St. Louis - Savvis Center
12/15 - Omaha - QweCenter
12/17 - Salt Lake City - Delta Center
12/19 - Portla- Rose Garden

Jamila said:
As someone who got nosebleed tix in the presales, I still get screwed. :sad:

Agree 100 %%..... With you, Jamila..

The Prop Members... got the "JUSTICE" they deserve!!

(and) The U2.com Members... got Larry's two words...!!!

( I'm referring to the U2.com members, who used their codes and got the "crappy-nose bleeder" seats...as I'm also one of those
people..)

This was real fair....yeah sure!!!
I'm so-ooo happy to be treated as a "scalper"
(which is totally ridiculous... I'm a long-time U2 fan)
I hope U2 and their organization STILL can "make it up" to us
as well somehow..( we DEFINITELY TOOK the nose-bleeders
cuz we didn't think we had a choice...or could have ended up with
no tickets, if we waited..)
I'm planning to get tix on the 3rd leg too...hopefully, they are
"SAVING" us some GOOD seats too in the "general" sale...
but, I'm not gonna "hold my breath", I think we're gonna get
"SCREWED-ROYALLY" all over again!!! Yeah, "real fair" indeed!!

How long did you guy's have to wait to talk to a rep? I'm currently on hold. I called earlier in the day & was on hold for 20 minutes, then it kicked me off the phone & started giving me a busy signal. When I kept trying to call back, it would say that the number is not available. Now I finally got through again, but am having to hold once more. I hope this works! Thanks for the tip though! It is at least worth a shot! I don't even care about getting credited my 20 bucks, as long as I can buy my tixs tomorrow!!

Well, I finally got through. They're going to check on my status & send me an email later. We're not out of the woods yet! Thanks again though!

When will pre-sale links be active on U2.com

I recieved my Prop. member email stating they are re-enabling my code, and I have been to U2.com to see my code, but my question is when/where will the pre-sale links be activated.

Last time there were pre-sale links next to each city that you had to go through to get the the pre-sale.

I am wondering if they have not put the links on U2.com yet, or if I am having a problem with my account.

Can anyone tell me if they have access to the pre-sale links yet? And if noone has access yet, then how do we know which cities will be on sale March 8 or March 15th for Propaganda members?

Thanks for the advice,
Brian

No, there is no links for the pre-sale yet. No one knows exactly which cities will be on sale tomorrow. Although Ticketmaster has some cities listed already, with some general sale and sometimes pre-sales dates.

I mentioned a few days ago that I got an email saying I was a former Prop member with an unused code and I'd be able to purchase 2 pairs of tickets in the presale. But I did actually use my code for the first leg presale. So now I am not sure what to do. I can try to use it twice during the presale like the email told me I could do, figuring someone screwed up my account and I'll be able to get away with it. But on the other hand I don't necessarily want to be greedy and take a chance. If someone ends up noticing I used my code too many times and I get tickets cancelled, how does that work? Do they cancel just the second pair? first? both?
This whole process is always so stressful.

tawanda said:
No email yet confirming my prop status...:(

Tawanda,

Have you logged in at U2.com? If you do, go to the "Tour Info" section and see if your presale code is posted there.

There is a message about the link that, I assume will appear tomorrow, to the left of the message and your presale code should be there under the Elevation photo.

That sounds confusing, I know, I'm sorry. Log in to U2.com and go to the Tour Info section and see if you have anything there!

Erised,

I've logged in and my code is there. I got an email confirming they corrected my status to "prior Prop" and that they'll refund $20, although I am not due a $20 refund as they originally charged me $20 but never reflected that I was a Prop member...then they charged me $40 last month randomly....I will call and let them know that I am not due back any money AFTER the presale tomorrow!

Good luck to all!!! :rockon:

Faith said:

Erised,

I've logged in and my code is there. I got an email confirming they corrected my status to "prior Prop" and that they'll refund $20, although I am not due a $20 refund as they originally charged me $20 but never reflected that I was a Prop member...then they charged me $40 last month randomly....I will call and let them know that I am not due back any money AFTER the presale tomorrow!

Good luck to all!!! :rockon:

My code has always been there in the tour section, even before I called..... but I still haven't gotten an e-mail to confirm that they've corrected my status, so I'm assuming I'm SOL. :sigh:

When i spoke to fanfire yesterday they never said they would email me to tell me my status was uprgraded (when they saw my name on the list of prop members) they just said i shouldnt have any problem for the presale on Tuesday........
I'm not certain if i should be somewhat relieved or worried about this. I guess not many others received email notifications either.

Back
Top Bottom