Bono's warm-up tape!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
i just got this in an email from something called "Holy Moly" (forwarded on to me by a friend)

I haven't listened to myself yet as i don't have sound on my work computer so i don't know what it sounds like or if it's even genuine

Have a look for yourself:

from holymoly.co.uk

"Holy Moly Celebrity Theft - THE WINNER!

Stolen from his dressing room, listen here to half-pint Irish rocker Bono's warm up tape.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/audio/bono

All together now: "HUNNNNNNNNNN-GEEEEEE man come in the name of love / HUNNNNNNNNNN-GEEEEEE man come and go…" …

"We are HUNNNNNNNNNN-GEEEEEE / But we're not the same…" etc etc"

PS: once someone has had a listen to it let me know if it sounds real or if it's a piss take, at this point i have no idea?????

Last edited:
Make Bono History???
What the hell this site is !?!?!?!

(though I have to recognize that the colour of the t-shirt with the awful writing is really cool...)

i dunno, never been there, someone just sent the link for the mp3 to me
i don't know about the rest of it and as i say i can't hear it so i was hoping someone esle could and tell me what it's about?

Last edited:
ok, i've listened to it properly on someones laptop, and its basically some american guy playing scales which you sing HUN-GEE along to

the theory is this is what Bono does before the show???

the rea question is if someone actually did nick it out of his dressing room or not
don't know if i can properly picture Bono doing the HUN-GEEES although ti would be funny to see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom