Bono is a little too monogamous for my taste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:

she just wore it to get my attention

but it didn't work :sad:

rosa, read away but man is it ugly. i never knew how much bitched up hate there was around this place.

:tsk:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:mad:

oh it's on now girlfriend

Cat_Fight.jpg

cat%20tiger%20cats%201.jpg

Ok random rambling confessions of a raving lunatic GA line cutter, Interferencer, ellipse hogging wristband stealing sleeps with the ellipse lady halter top wearing bono wannabee guitar playing sign disturbing and otherwise annoying jackass:

1. I lied and stole ellipse bands for every show i attended.

2. I deliberately changed my attire and look from "Scott Stapp wannabee" to "Bono wannabee" 5 minutes before entering each U2 show so I could get noticed

3. I screamed at Bono at every show trying to get onstage and held a giant 14 X 10 foot sign, deliberately blocking on average an minimum of 247 fans per show.

4. I several times had to leave the ellipse to reapply my fake Bono hair wig, disguising such trips by comeing back with beer which I then promptly and deliberately spilled all over everyone to get rid of it faster.

5. Several times I peed into a cup in the ellipse. Several other times I just peed myself.

6. I had sex with DVD chick.

6.5 I AM DVD chick. I am also *Ally*, Miroslava, AllyDreamsOutLoud, the LATwins, Chizip, U2RulesMyWorld, Diamond, and a few other to be named Bono's Dancing Girls. I have a great makeup artist.

7. I had sex with Headache.

8. I had sex with Santa.

9. I fought with Tatoo-Boy several times to get onstage, and literally stomped him into the ground in Detroit to finally get Bono to notice me.

10. I pinched Bono's ass while onstage. He whispered 'thanks'.

11. A ticket company to remain nameless paid me in excess of $25,000 to hype their company and defend them on fan boards.

12. I have NO FUCKING CLUE AT ALL how to play Wild Horses on guitar.

13. I deliberatly plotted to have Bono pull Mirolslava onstage - but she doesnt yet know it.

14. Mark Baker is not black. It was a cleverly designed ruse to be more visible to Bono.

15. Bono pulls up who he wants.

16. Bono likes to pull up people he has seen more than once and who John has given the green light to, it is his safety net.

17. Bono says I have a beautiful name - eat your heart out ladies.

18. Only statements 15 thru 19 are factual.

19. And finally, there was no lottery - it was all a cleverly designed system of favoritism that Bono and Larry and I sat down and discussed at some length. I individuallly emailed those who wanted to participate, and we put them on the master Vertigo Guest List night after night and that's why we were all in the ellipse every night.

YAY THE TOUR IS OVER.

Happy Christmas

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:
Ok random rambling confessions of a raving lunatic GA line cutter, Interferencer, ellipse hogging wristband stealing sleeps with the ellipse lady halter top wearing bono wannabee guitar playing sign disturbing and otherwise annoying jackass:

2. I deliberately changed my attire and look from "Scott Stapp wannabee" to "Bono wannabee" 5 minutes before entering each U2 show so I could get noticed

3. I screamed at Bono at every show trying to get onstage and held a giant 14 X 10 foot sign, deliberately blocking on average an minimum of 247 fans per show.

4. I several times had to leave the ellipse to reapply my fake Bono hair wig, disguising such trips by comeing back with beer which I then promptly and deliberately spilled all over everyone to get rid of it faster.

5. Several times I peed into a cup in the ellipse. Several other times I just peed myself.

6.5 I AM DVD chick. I am also *Ally*, Miroslava, AllyDreamsOutLoud, the LATwins, Chizip, U2RulesMyWorld, Diamond, and a few other to be named Bono's Dancing Girls. I have a great makeup artist.

8. I had sex with Santa.

9. I fought with Tatoo-Boy several times to get onstage, and literally stomped him into the ground in Detroit to finally get Bono to notice me.

11. ETS paid me in excess of $25,000 to hype their company and defend them on fan boards.

13. I deliberatly plotted to have Bono pull Mirolslava onstage - but she doesnt yet know it.

14. Mark Baker is not black. It was a cleverly designed ruse to be more visible to Bono.

16. Bono likes to pull up people he has seen more than once and who John has given the green light to, it is his safety net.

18. Only statements 15 thru 19 are factual.

19. And finally, there was no lottery - it was all a cleverly designed system of favoritism that Bono and Larry and I sat down and discussed at some length. I individuallly emailed those who wanted to participate, and we put them on the master Vertigo Guest List night after night and that's why we were all in the ellipse every night.

YAY THE TOUR IS OVER.

Happy Christmas
:applaud:

cute AND witty... :love:

gabrielvox said:

8. I had sex with Santa.

11. A ticket company to remain nameless paid me in excess of $25,000 to hype their company and defend them on fan boards.

18. Only statements 1 thru 14 and 18 are factual.

YAY THE TOUR IS OVER.

Happy Christmas

:whistle:

ruffian said:

:hug: thanks! but be careful--there will be a thread about that top and about the "real" story behind how I got it. :laugh:

If I'd worn that top you offered maybe I would have gotten pulled up. :banghead:

Next tour

*more cleavage and dark hair!

iluvbeerandu2 said:
None of those chicks seem to be a very nice people at all. Even if DVD chick posts I don’t give a fuck. I know I’m telling the truth.

wow, and you seem to be SUCH a nice person yourself. :|

yes. I want to know. I am curious!

zoney! said:

So...butting in line in SLC, Cleveland, Chicago and an attempt in Detroit (where the crowd got her tossed to the back - and cell phones were pulled out to complain about arena security). The now-famous still found a way into the ellipse in Detroit.

I have more stories.....and a whole crapload "vertigo lottery" irony if anyone wants to hear it! :)

As for MirO RLY-slava... :up:

What are the stories....I am curious! I just want to know how this person ends up there night after night.......it is like a mystery novel that I want to solve. It is the game of clue....give me more clues.
:)

zoney, if you feel compelled to post more 'stories', i highly suggest you check on the FACTS before doing so. you relayed false information yesterday, based on a snippet of a conversation you overheard in the GA line, and it's not fair for you to do it again. thanks.

actually not

*Ally* said:
i don't have time to respond to this in depth right now, because i am very busy at work. but i will say a couple of things.

first, i find it quite ironic that people who are criticizing the "dancing girls" for being catty and rude are acting in the SAME EXACT MANNER in this thread.

remember, people, there are 2 sides to every story. as an example, i am reminded of the Boston Flag Ship, where someone alleged that you all cheated into the ellipse (by speaking to Allison and saying "we're all in")- you claim that was an misinterpretation of events and not true. well, the same exact thing is going on here- people posting what they THINK they saw and heard. i find it ironic that the very same Boston Flag Ship people who claimed OTHERS were saying untrue things about them are now jumping in to support the same type of unproven allegations against another person. completley hypocritical.

i was not at most of the shows being discussed. but i do know for a fact that the 'now famous one' did NOT cut in line or cheat at the Chicago shows. Ask Chip- he was running the line. i got there with her the day before the show- we were 5 and 6 in line (or 4 and 5, i can't remember). we stayed out all night, slept in our car. left for a couple of hours to shower, and then were back at the venue. whoever claimed the famous one tried to cut is LYING.

Edited to add: there are a few people that i've met on this tour, and on Elevation, who i've had bad experiences with and could write nasty things about. however, i think blasting someone on a public forum like that is rude, petty and immature. i was taught that if i didn't have anything nice to say about someone, i shouldn't say anything at all. seems other people were not raised the same way.

it is unfair and mean to single out a particular person like this. i sincerely hope that it does not continue.

Actually, I don't think it is unfair and mean, when several attempts were made, very kindly I might add, by myself and others to ask these people/person not to be rude, mean and immature, by cutting in line. And I have told them at the 6 shows that I went to on this tour to please not do it. So......that is what is rude and mean. They are the rude and mean ones/one. To voice an opinion about their immaturity and rudeness is to be expected. I really could care less if they are on stage or whatever, but I do care about people who are very rude, inconsiderate to others, and who could care less about others....very NON-U2! And to complain about it is the right thing to do. Would you cut in line in front of someone in the grocery store, at a fast food drive up, or at a resturant waiting to be seated?.....if you did do that...people would complain! If you are defending these people/person....great.....but they should know better. This isn't behind anyones backs.....they were confronted several times.....very nicely, I might add.
So. That is all for me. I got my complaint into the complaint center here. Now I will get back to the music and the reason I love the music of U2.
UF

Gabrielvox, were you back by the soundboard area at some point before the Portland show, talking to two gals from Texas?

gabrielvox said:
I call shenanigans

I've been trying for years to get the username "Unforgettable Fire"

Someone's been paid off here..

:angry:
no, they just cut in line in front of you when there was the line-up for name-getting :wink:

gabrielvox said:

Yep that would be me. I was instructing them how to cheat the system and get a wristband from U2 staff...

;)

Must not have worked, since they stayed there the whole time ... I was keeping my eye out for U2 staff as well, but had no luck.

I saw you and thought, "Huh, I wonder if that's Gabrielvox," but was overcome by a bit of shyness and didn't say anything, just in case it wasn't you.

I was the girl standing next to them in the turquoise shirt. So, uh, hi!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom