Auckland II Setlist And Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im sure its written somewhere on here but I cant be bothered to look...

Was the didgeridoo played in Kite again?

No, it wasn't. I have to say, not big on Kite as a closer. Everyone was so busy watching it get tangled in the stage that the band exited the stage without much fanfare. But that is a nitpicky thing--it was still beautiful.

Welcome back ruffian - glad you had a great time. That second show sounded to be incredible (ending in OTH, and what an awesome version). I :sad: each time :hug:

Lila :hug: It was incredible, and what a sobfest. :sad: but stunningly beautiful. i didn't expect it to be THAT great. Only a little while till Hawaii! :dance:

I'm so tired i'm starting to hallucinate :crack:

coolian2 said:
Over at U2 New Zooland there is a suspicion that a modified Springhill Mining Disaster was snippeted during Angel of Harlem too..

I don't think so. I love that song and I would have expected myself to recognise that. I do know SOMETHING was added at the end of Angel but I've no idea what - my current inclination is that it was improv by Bono.

Axver said:

I don't think so. I love that song and I would have expected myself to recognise that. I do know SOMETHING was added at the end of Angel but I've no idea what - my current inclination is that it was improv by Bono.

It sounded almost too organised and reasonable to be Bono improv..

Ah well, a mystery it shall remain

Back
Top Bottom