Anyone get a U2 BLINKY LIGHT PIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
Wow, sounds like you had a bad day.

you know... besides a sore back... i'm staying positive.

that guy was not just f--kin with me, but the other 20 people who lined up to get tickets (that is to say, their hopes of getting tickets).

i had talked w/ the "tour director" (don't want to give his name) about this guy, and he was looking out for us. don't know what this security guy's deal was. first thing he said to us, "tickets, i'm the head of security at the united center security(lie), and i can't get tickets. your not getting tickets." this was at 5:30am as I'm in a sleeping bag off their property. wierd. brought his sad life to work, i guess. anyway, the tour director even released a few GA's, which he said he didn't think he could do due to taping room needed to film the dvd. i asked for GA's. he was cool as shit. Way to go tour directot man, you rock.

it was so absurd, and bizarre... i enjoyed the day. I told the bastard, " you'll always be you (you=a short fat napolean complex dick), and i'll always be me." his life is sad compared to mine. he kept saying, "i'm the head of security." *makes jerking off motion* All hail ceasar! lol!

i was so nice to the cops and everyone i had to deal with in the situation, and he will always be a shit.

f--k it. I'm on U2 tour, and saw coldplay and wilco the previous two nights. And though I'm supposedly banned from the venue, "they couldn't stop me if i wanted too"- Lake Trout <check these guys out!

maybe it's time to break out disguises! LOL! good night!

Last edited:
Just do a search for U2 Blinky Light.

Not allowed to post links to stuff you're selling.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

They.....look nice.....a little small....but nice.

they really are much cooler then that pic. They are also more colorful/blinky. Their about the size of a quarter. Since the light is pretty bright, i thought we'd keep the pin standard size. It also looks cool as a reg. pin.

That's a pretty high shipping price to pay for something that costs .37 to mail.

doctorwho said:
Your eBay ad says $2 for shipping in the U.S., but when trying to purchase a pin, the shipping price is automatically set to $5. How come?

Sorry. I was new to this type of auction. anyone who has paid the $5 but should have paid $2 will get a refund. that type of auction won't allow me to have different prices for different locations. I'll get it straightened out.

I'll likely end this auction and start a new one.

Sicy said:
That's a pretty high shipping price to pay for something that costs .37 to mail.

it's not standard size, plus envelopes, maybe delivery confirmed but i trust the people here not to lie about receiving it, plus time and energy. also, $5 was the west coast/ interference price which is undervalue. mass produced blinky's sell for $7.95. the merchandisers will charge $10 or 10euro's, and they will be made in the ten's of thousands costing them %75 less then my cost.

I like you sicy. direct.
oh, schamack. just went to the lair. :drool:

Any way to get my hands on these before Tues night? Or at least before 5/21? I want to suprise someone with a little gift! :)

I was planning on taken a day of and attend coldplay at the Beacon. So, i would miss NJ1. However, I'll see if i can get one of my cohorts to work the GA line a bit. However, it has grown more difficult to work. be back soon

U2 Blinky Light said:
it's not standard size, plus envelopes, maybe delivery confirmed but i trust the people here not to lie about receiving it, plus time and energy. also, $5 was the west coast/ interference price which is undervalue. mass produced blinky's sell for $7.95. the merchandisers will charge $10 or 10euro's, and they will be made in the ten's of thousands costing them %75 less then my cost.

I like you sicy. direct.

oh, schamack. just went to the lair. :drool:

Yeah yeah that's what they all say.
Sorry, as an avid ebayer, I couldnt help but comment. :wink:

It does take a lot of time and energy though to put a button in a piece of bubble wrap, put it in an envelope, put a .37 (.60 at the most) stamp on it and drop it in the mailbox. :hmm:

Do you like the lair? :sexywink:

just shipped everyone's blinky today.

looking for another person to post a new auction. i'll have it up soon.

thanks.

I just checked on ebay to see what the fuss is about and I came up with nothing.

Post a picture of this pin....cause I think I want one.

It's not listed on Ebay.ca, but it is on Ebay.com, perhaps due to saying it only ships to the States... :madspit:

sorry everyone, no blinky's in jersey. they've turned up the heat. they actually had spies in the GA line. lol. all this to stop the blinky guy. what a joke?

Hey Shuggy (merchandisers), are you reading this. Don't make me run a crew this fall. If you would pay a living wage, i'd work for you. Let's face it, you and Giant are the Wal-Mart of merchandisers. I can't believe U2 is even associated with you. hypocrisy!!!

U2 Blinky Light said:

my little cousin used my account... need i say more.
no t iME for inter fere Nce, i'm Under the spell of the lair. more :drool:

menu? :confused:

SoCalMusicLover said:
Any chance of getting these directly from you now? I would like to get a couple before my trip to Europe in a couple of weeks.

i'll likely have an auction up this weekend, and i ship quickly. however, (drops hammer) i will likely be in europe following my june 21st court date in chitown. that is if they don't throw the evil blinky man in the tank. no worries though, i'll be selling smokes in the courtyard by noon.

Back
Top Bottom