A "new" song U2 rehearsed at the Staples Centre yesterday (spoiler alert)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be awsome if they played Unforgetable Fire....an Album thats been very under played (I'm sure a New Zealander will argee with me!)

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed.

ramblin rose said:

The party was started at 6:08 CT, 7:08 ET, 4:08 PT, 5:08 MT, 9:38 Newfoundland time and 10:08 AM Thursday Queensland Time.:|

I swear, people do this to tease those of us on the east coast. :sad:

I'm listening to The Unforgettable Fire right now. I have to say if I ever heard them play this live in front of me in concert, my head would explode. No, my body would explode.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cerveza said:
I'm listening to The Unforgettable Fire right now. I have to say if I ever heard them play this live in front of me in concert, my head would explode. No, my body would explode.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

And Then the band would burst into Sunday Bloody Sunday

bono_man2002 said:
It would be awsome if they played Unforgetable Fire....an Album thats been very under played (I'm sure a New Zealander will argee with me!)

No, I totally disagree! I'd rather them play In A Little While than that fucking crap! :rant:

:wink:

Dear U2,

Please play Mofo every show ever. Especially Cleveland.

Thanks,
Astrid

P.S. The Wanderer and The Unforgettable Fire would be nice too.

Now all we need are: Drowning Man, Another Time Another Place, Red Hill Mining Town, Stranger in a Strange Land, So Cruel full band, Stay electric and full band

Then everything will be OK.

JMScoopy said:
Feeling good MOFO vibes for tonight :drool:

WHERE THE HELL IS DESIRE AT???!!!! :mad:

desire hasnt been around THIS tour, but it got a nice break, didnt it?

I miss until the end of the world, one of the best u2 live songs, right up there with streets

My problem with them playing Mofo is that they'll probably try to strip it down to a rock song like they've done to Discotheque, when Mofo really deserves to be heard in it's full funkadelic, drum machine laden, sonic onslaught form.

bono_man2002 said:

Well I saw the first Love And Peace :drool::drool:
I saw the first The First Time. :happy:

I'm pretty sure that's the only songbirth I've seen.

cleazer said:
I'm pretty sure that's the only songbirth I've seen.

Songbirths can be beautiful (like The First Time), but they also can be dangerous.

Who can forget Staring At The Sun who was born 2 months premature and only saved after a messy ceazarian operation. :sad:

Would U2 even be permitted to publically play Wanderer before the cash TV special?

What's really cool is we finally get to hear Bono himself sing the song for the first time. It's one of those illusive recordings, kinda like the full version of U2 doing Mystery to Me or a live Night and Day.

u2fp

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's coming - Vegas baby! :drool:

The Wanderer is pretty much guaranteed (amazing - another Zooropa song will debut live in 2005) and I'm really hoping for The Unforgettable Fire.

If these three songs indeed show up and the tour goes into 2006, it will definitely be a candidate for the "best tour ever" for me...

I wonder though, will they play The Wanderer just for that Johnny Cash special or is it a candidate for the tour setlist? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom