:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

late last night, i had sweet dreams of sugar and spice. you should give it a whirl. maybe you'd be double happy too.

Maybe I'd rather be spellbound!

KhanadaRhodes said:

it's time for a change! charlie, aka doctor love, has a famous plan. without a doubt, the woman who loves you will be lost for words.

Which one? Amy darling's got body, but Betty's got soul. Or maybe you mean Iris, the ghost girl? :hmm:

You guys are lucky I'm not playing this game, I wouldn't dream of it thought, I'd always be one step ahead of you, I got your number. I'm the pioneer of enz punning in this small world. :drool:

Axver said:
Which one? Amy darling's got body, but Betty's got soul. Or maybe you mean Iris, the ghost girl? :hmm:
hello sandy allen! this is massive, how can you forget her? sure she's clumsy, but she's no dirty creature. as you're walking through the ruins, remember to be especially lovey dovey. she likes that.

timothius said:
You guys are lucky I'm not playing this game, I wouldn't dream of it thought, I'd always be one step ahead of you, I got your number. I'm the pioneer of enz punning in this small world. :drool:
i'm working up an appetite :hmm: you poor boy. mind over matter, it's nice to know that it's time for a change.

timothius said:

:bow: You are a hard act to follow!

KhanadaRhodes said:

hello sandy allen! this is massive, how can you forget her? sure she's clumsy, but she's no dirty creature. as you're walking through the ruins, remember to be especially lovey dovey. she likes that.

This is the roughest, toughest game! Do you mean I should say lovey dovey things like "I got you" to make her forget Charlie?

Axver said:
This is the roughest, toughest game! Do you mean I should say lovey dovey things like "I got you" to make her forget Charlie?
maybe. this is massive. i've been breakin' my back trying to make sense of it. charlie is a hard act to follow, but you two have a parrot fashion love, without a doubt. she'll be spellbound as the years go by!

KhanadaRhodes said:

maybe. this is massive. i've been breakin' my back trying to make sense of it. charlie is a hard act to follow, but you two have a parrot fashion love, without a doubt. she'll be spellbound as the years go by!

What if she meets Titus? He uses mind over matter to send girls into a frenzy. I hope I never encounter him but this is such a small world that he may say "hello Sandy Allen" and make me such a poor boy again. :sad:

huzzah!

Axver said:
What if she meets Titus? He uses mind over matter to send girls into a frenzy. I hope I never encounter him but this is such a small world that he may say "hello Sandy Allen" and make me such a poor boy again. :sad:
now we're getting somewhere. it's only natural to think these thoughts. i think you guys have something so strong, though.

Re: huzzah!

KhanadaRhodes said:

now we're getting somewhere. it's only natural to think these thoughts. i think you guys have something so strong, though.

I don't know about the future, it's all stuff and nonsense, but I won't give in, I'll be the last one standing. :happy:

Axver said:
I don't know about the future, it's all stuff and nonsense, but I won't give in, I'll be the last one standing. :happy:
how will you go? as sure as i am, anyone can tell my telly's gone bung. help is coming, so i walk away from you. i hope i won't get locked out.

I never got to see Zoo Station, or The Fly, or 40, or Gloria, or New Year's Day, or I Will Follow live :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aww. :sad:

I feel so sorry for all of you, but I do have some good news for my posting pals :hyper:

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko! :wink:

-runs-

Axver said:

At least your fucked up SATS was an electric SATS rather than some acoustic drivel!

Oh man, I remember at the columbus popmart show, they played electric SATS and it was pretty good. It seemed like they were finally starting to get it down to where it was decent, then they just wussed out and went acoustic with it. Pisses me right off, but i least i saw it. I haven't been able to find an audio recording of the full version, besides the shitty Vegas version.

Also Axver, you will probably get to hear Miss Sarajevo in New Zealand or Australia.

KhanadaRhodes said:

how will you go? as sure as i am, anyone can tell my telly's gone bung. help is coming, so i walk away from you. i hope i won't get locked out.

You're such a sinner, but one day you'll tell the truth, and it'll be stranger than fiction. Oh look, there goes God.

I was too young to appreciate the glory of PopMart. :sad: I was shut out of the Elevation tour. :sad: And I did have two GAs to Toronto I for the Vertigo tour, but TicketBastard crapped out on me, leaving me with seats. :sad:

But hey, that's better than some people fared! At least I finally got to see them.

Lila64 said:
I see red when I see all of the posts by Axver, tim, and Khanada... It's put me in a frenzy and I walk away :tsk: :wink:

What's the matter with you? Why are you so mean to me? :sad:

Back
Top Bottom