9 days remaining....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
and even though i wont be making it to any of the U.S. dates, i cannot wait for them to get back on the road, all very exciting

ramblin rose said:
:drool: :drool:

You should start changing your sleep patterns to you can come to some of the setlist parties.:wink:
haha, that might just be a plan there :wink:

how many you going to rose?

ramblin rose said:

12 definately, I'm still debating Atlanta...:reject:
wow, your going to have some fun there lol,

go for atlanta :), you only live once lol

KUEFC09U2 said:
wow, your going to have some fun there lol,

go for atlanta :), you only live once lol

I agree, its a Friday/Saturday so I would only need to scrape up one more day off from work.:huh:

ramblin rose said:

I agree, its a Friday/Saturday so I would only need to scrape up one more day off from work.:huh:
lol go for it :)

lol but please dont bitch if you see the same set 12 times :| :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol go for it :)

lol but please dont bitch if you see the same set 12 times :| :wink:

Don't worry, I usually don't do that. The only thing that might prompt that is if I end up hearing Vertigo 24 times and Bono continues with the "sparkle" instead of "twinkle"......:wink:

ramblin rose said:

Don't worry, I usually don't do that. The only thing that might prompt that is if I end up hearing Vertigo 24 times and Bono continues with the "sparkle" instead of "twinkle"......:wink:
LOL. :drool: sparkle

:lock:

ahem, you want your own thread closed....? :hmm:

Well, I'll help you.....:scratch:........:lock:

U2Man said:
ahem, you want your own thread closed....? :hmm:

Well, I'll help you.....:scratch:........:lock:
why would my thread be closed? are we not allowed to post mr lock?

ramblin rose said:

:sigh: He's never gonna fix that, is he?

:wink:

12 shows! You go girl! :up: :lol:

We should have a thread where people can post which ones their going too (because I'm too lazy to go through all the gatherings threads :reject: ).

KUEFC09U2 said:
seriously, why would the thread be closed?

Well, I guess it won't be now, but normally when you post this guy :lock:, you are trying to send a message to the mods.

U2Man said:

Well, I guess it won't be now, but normally when you post this guy :lock:, you are trying to send a message to the mods.
ah gotcha, mr lock is my mascot anyway :lock:

i cant wait, ive already got some good bitchin ready in case they dont change up the setlist at all

Chizip said:
i cant wait, ive already got some good bitchin ready in case they dont change up the setlist at all

I've collected a little, too :evil:

:wink:

Chizip, can you explain to me what the difference between a 'nerd' and a 'geek' is, since I just noticed that we have a 'nerd' smilie!!!! :huh:

wow, sicy just added that, because of me too, i feel so special

:nerd:

geek and nerd are pretty much the same thing. geek probably relates more to computers, aka a computer geek, while a nerd is someone who is just really smart in all aspects. both are considered socially inept though.

I was getting excited and now I'm just kinda :|
(I thought about selling my ticket for, like, 30 seconds, but I'm over that. :wink: )

I'm more looking forward to the experience than the setlists.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I was getting excited and now I'm just kinda :|
(I thought about selling my ticket for, like, 30 seconds, but I'm over that. :wink: )

I'm more looking forward to the experience than the setlists.

:nerd:

About sparkle/twinke thingie, is it true "sparkle" can be understood as peeing in the US and that is why they changed that line?

U2girl said:
About sparkle/twinke thingie, is it true "sparkle" can be understood as peeing in the US and that is why they changed that line?

hmm, not that i know of. tinkle can be understood as peeing though. thats about the only thing i can think of.

Back
Top Bottom