9 days remaining....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
:reject: I meant "twinkle" meaning peeing, not sparkle.

well twinkle doesnt mean peeing, but tinkle does, so i dont see why he would change it because of that.

U2Man said:
Chizip, can you explain to me what the difference between a 'nerd' and a 'geek' is, since I just noticed that we have a 'nerd' smilie!!!! :huh:

It seems so many people aren't aware or confuse the meanings of dork/geek/nerd that I've just given up trying to remember what one I should use for any given situation and come up with a combination: generork.

Generork - for the ultimately dorky, geeky, and nerdy person you know! (Like me.)

Use it, people. :wink:

Axver said:

It seems so many people aren't aware or confuse the meanings of dork/geek/nerd that I've just given up trying to remember what one I should use for any given situation and come up with a combination: generork.

Generork - for the ultimately dorky, geeky, and nerdy person you know! (Like me.)

Use it, people. :wink:

like it:D - Here is the test to determine which one you ultimately are
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9935030990046738815

I'm a geek :D

"For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek."

Me? Passionate about something? I wonder what that could be, let me go think on it for awhile, man Bono is hot, I love the song Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own from my Brussels bootleg... hmmm what could I be passionate about...:hmm:

3rd leg opening night will be a no-no for us European setlist party goers...it's a Monday night. Work next day:|

1stOne said:
3rd leg opening night will be a no-no for us European setlist party goers...it's a Monday night. Work next day:|

Hey Sylvia, where've you been!! Have you gotten the Barcelona audio bootleg yet? Let me know.....:wave:

4196.gif

ramblin rose said:

Hey Sylvia, where've you been!! Have you gotten the Barcelona audio bootleg yet? Let me know.....:wave:

Hi Rosa, been to France for a week. Yes got the bootleg.

There is something mysterious about that 'nerd' smiley. How often does he put his hand up to his glasses :confused: :nerd:

ramblin rose said:

Nice!!

You'll have to excuse Chizip & U2man, they're obsessed with the new Chizip smilie.

It's better than the man-hug obsession which was in full flow when I left the country.:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I can't believe I just sat here and counted how many time the nerd lifted his glasses. :tsk:

Yeah, and that must be in the middle of the night( :nerd: )? :tsk:

How many did you count?

:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
It's true. why do you think he's always trying to hang with the cool kids? (like us :wink: )

lol :wink:

(seems like he cannot sleep either, he just posted :uhoh: )

Back
Top Bottom