March 26th, Dress Rehearsal in Los Angeles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi , how do u get inside? I would think you would have to be extremely hot looking to get in. Where are you guys going to meet and in what area could I have a chance to see U2? That is such a great place to see them. That is the place they headlined for the first time. It is so small compared to the places they play today.

mysticchild said:
Hi , how do u get inside? I would think you would have to be extremely hot looking to get in.

Haven't you seen a picture of Starsgoblue :D

So far I'm the only one I know of in Interland that is thinking of wandering around outside the arena in hopes of saying hello to the boys. Though I'm sure there will be others.

karmic_postmark said:

Haven't you seen a picture of Starsgoblue :D

So far I'm the only one I know of in Interland that is thinking of wandering around outside the arena in hopes of saying hello to the boys. Though I'm sure there will be others.
I would really love to be there and do the same thing. I would just freak to see them in person. Could there be a way that we can meet eachother there somewhere. Allso with other people that or going, which I know there will be alot.

My friend and I are thinking of heading to LA when we get in on Saturday for a clandestine effort to try to get in, or close to the rehearsals.

Back
Top Bottom