MERGED -- Tonights show up on TM now MEGATHREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hluvslmj said:

Did you get GA or where? It looked like seats on the sides of the stage were great too.
If anyone has GA wear a LIGHT shirt if you are going to be in the thick of it - my sister passed out and I almost did too and I'm almost 6'2. I heard a bunch of people passed out (this was on 5/9). Hopefully they'll keep the air cranking all night!
Yes they are 2 gA

They released 40 G.A. yesterday around 1:30 so I think you can get them if you show up to the box office.

It's freakin cold out there today only 90 people in G.A. line as of an hour ago.

I traded my G.A. for another show since I have a reserved seat I haven't moved.

That guy who was arrested is shady, he and his buddy were buying up tickets and scalping them on the street on the north side of the united center.

I bet he got caught and arrested for trying to scalp.

hef4u2 said:
They released 40 G.A. yesterday around 1:30 so I think you can get them if you show up to the box office.

It's freakin cold out there today only 90 people in G.A. line as of an hour ago.

I traded my G.A. for another show since I have a reserved seat I haven't moved.

That guy who was arrested is shady, he and his buddy were buying up tickets and scalping them on the street on the north side of the united center.

I bet he got caught and arrested for trying to scalp.

I can't get there til around 6:30 or so so I will have to pray I get tapped on the shoulder for an Ellipse band :drool:

hluvslmj said:

I can't get there til around 6:30 or so so I will have to pray I get tapped on the shoulder for an Ellipse band :drool:

so... did you get in? lol

i didnt, but the person behind me did!! :madspit: lol

My friend finally found me a GA in line for face value and I went to the show. I got beeped into the bomb shelter, as I like to call it. Un-freaking-real. I was second row infront of Adam.

luck out got tickets to NJ today

I have been randomily checking ticketmaster almost every day for certain shows and today after saying it was sold out 100's times before, I got NJ tickets. Sweet.

Sec 212.

I did ticketfast, just in case I couldn't go. I work in NYC till 8pm everynight (unless we go later). I think I can switch, but I might not be able too. But I figured, I could sell this tickets if worst came to worst.

I've only used ticketfast once before and it worked fine. But I never used it for an event as big as U2. I assume it works just as well.

all i need is the one page print out of both tickets right? I don't need my credit card, do I? Or U2 membership? they are just like normal tickets, right? Nothing else, will tell them that I was the one that bought them right?

Also, if I had to sell them, is it hard to sell ticketfast tickets. I mean, I prefer hard tickets, but that was not an option this late in the game. Curious.

Which night the 17th?? These seem to be popping up today- How long did it take for them to come up??

And yes, I don't think it will be that easy to sell ticketfast after all the ticket stories that are being told but you never know..

Yes 1st night. may 17. I picked them up around 2pm.

Are people having horror stories with ticketfast or tickets in general? I didn't read any of those posts.

What's going on?

-matt

The upper level tickets available were singles and they came and went pretty fast. Check the box office around 5:00 PM on concert day. TM tickets will have been pulled by then. Recalling comments from other threads it seem that pairs as well as GA's sometimes are available.

See? All you Aussies and Canadians and the like. Luck out means had good luck in the US. :yes: :D

kerryb8448 said:
i saw 100 & 200 level for MSG

I hit it just as they came up

I got a ticket in 103 3rd row - not what I wanted but fine for such a sold out show - my first U2 show and NYC MSG!!!!!!!!

No price or combination of best available is coming up now and when I called TM they said there are no tickets available - but the page still shows it like there are many levels of seats available.

kerryb8448 said:
what time was that rover? i saw them about 5:15.

I think about 5:20? nothing is coming up now and I called again and no tickets for sale.

Section 70 came up - on the very side of the stage but behind the front of the stage and I threw it back - hmmm - not sure I did the right thing?

Last edited:
i pulled up a ticket for MSG

i was literally in pain when i threw it back because there is no way i can go :(

nuts, i almost bought it in case somebody needed it

sorry about that

I am with you guys. I have reloaded that site at least 20 times in the last half hour and still got nothing...

I HAVE to get tickets to MSG.. any other ideas on getting tickets besides waiting for TM to open them up - at a reasonable price of course..

I know, I'm asking for a lot.

Oh yes, and GA please...

Back
Top Bottom