MERGED --> Charlotte!! + Charlotte (ticketmaster is working!!) + Charlotte U2 Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thx, Super_Fan!!!!!! Gotta' log off the Blue Crack now & get ready. Good luck to everyone!!!!!! :happy: :up:

Last edited:
Welcome to the New Charlotte Arena

Please wait for the server to become available.
The site is experiencing heavy loads at this time.

To improve your ticket-buying experience and to make it as pleasant as possible, this site permits entry to a limited number of patrons at a time.

This page will refresh when the countdown timer below reaches zero. When this happens, the system will automatically try to access the site again.

If this page refreshes too many times, you may want to try again later.

Thank you for your patience.

Countdown:

Man, that was smooth as hell. I actually got through twice. Passed up $160s and got really sweet Row A $49.50s. I take everything back. WTG Charlotte Arena!

227s are great seats. Were they $49.50? It's not a big arena. We're in 231 Row A. $49.50.

Last edited:
I can't get through either! I just want one GA ticket. If anyone can get through and pulls up a GA, if you can grab it I will pay you for it. I know that's a long shot. But hey, gotta try. :)
-Christine

wow,l got lucky. I got through on the phone at exactly 10am. The rep said they hadn't released tickets yet, so she was going to hang up on me. I asked her to check once more, and she got 2 ga's. The website was hopeless for me, keep trying with the phones and good luck to all...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i should have just fuckin' driven to Charlotte last night... it's only 3 hrs from Wilmington, anyway.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finally got through to a page where I could put how many tix I wanted and then got this:
Command Structure Failure
:scream: :scream: :scream:

Purchase confirmed! Shit seats... upper level, behind the stage, but I'm in the building. Don't guess I can ask for much more, huh? :D

HAD some decent seats in the second level just to the right and then the page disappeared when I clicked purchase...:sad:
waiting for new page to upload...

Back
Top Bottom