Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Miroslava, returning to the Hawaii talk now! :)

weinerdog said:

If?! I know i don't hang with the cool kids in here, but didn't you have a 0% card offer out there? Few extra work hours here and there....you know you deserve it!

Nope, that wasn't me.

I had to make a very expensive (and unexpected) trip this weekend that squashed any hopes of me being able to afford to go to Hawaii.

If that hadn't happened, I would be there. There's still hope, if I win the lottery...

34583483232327Ffp3363Enu3D3263A3E74.jpg

:heart: fanboys (check out the one in the cardinals cap :shifty: )

:wink:

I was so damn happy Chizzer finally got to be an inside the ellipse rail skank! :hyper:

I see some other familiar rail dwellers... :hmm:

WildHoneyAlways said:

He was so pissy that day. Thank got we got in.

You don't see me though. :sad:

What do you mean that day? I only know (and like) one kind of Chizip, and that is a crabby Chizip. Are there other kinds? :ohmy:

Miroslava said:
I was so damn happy Chizzer finally got to be an inside the ellipse rail skank! :hyper:

I see some other familiar rail dwellers... :hmm:

he was a very good rail skank

he even wore thongs :sexywink:

Miroslava said:

What do you mean that day? I only know (and like) one kind of Chizip, and that is a crabby Chizip. Are there other kinds? :ohmy:

I stand corrected. He only has one mood: crabby.

:D

nurse chrissi said:

:lol:
I keep on wondering where exactly you were

:shifty:

Miroslava said:
I know, he does love himself those thongs :drool:

I bought him a new, better pair for his birthday. He better wear them. :drool:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I bought him a new, better pair for his birthday. He better wear them. :drool:

We need pictures :hyper:

And I don't want to know how tryan knows where Kevin's fingers may or may not have been :uhoh:

tryan101 said:

*assumes that thong was needing routine adjustment.....

But Kevin doesn't wear thongs, that's Chizip :drool:

You're mixing up the fan boys :D

Oooooooh... dangerous stuff :ohmy: skin around that area can be sensitive. But you had a nurse in your crew, so nothing to worry about :up:

tryan101 said:

that you know of. or DO you?

:hmm:

I can confirm that I have only seen Chizip wear thongs and have never seen Kevin sporting them, though I am sure that will change in Hawaii. Then again, we will all be wearing them there. :drool:

Miroslava said:
I know, he does love himself those thongs :drool:

god I DESPISE those thongs. We were at some show somewhere hauling ass to the rail and his flip flop broke! we lost valuable seconds.

And you insane sky-diving types, if you land on me while I'm lazing on the sand I swear I'll sic one of the cabana boys on you! :mad:

Awwww....I see that I'm next to Chizzer on the rail in that pic and I'm all skankified :cute:

ruffian said:

god I DESPISE those thongs. We were at some show somewhere hauling ass to the rail and his flip flop broke! we lost valuable seconds.

And you insane sky-diving types, if you land on me while I'm lazing on the sand I swear I'll sic one of the cabana boys on you! :mad:

Awwww....I see that I'm next to Chizzer on the rail in that pic and I'm all skankified :cute:

Don't worry ruffian. If we land on you it's fair to say things have gone awry and a crabby cabana boy is the least of our worries :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom