Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

while every single one of these people seemed to point their arm at the stage to emphasize the yoooooooou

And Kevin was inside the ellipse for both Vegas shows, so nope, not the same person.

I point to the band when I sing the yooooooooooooooooooooo too!

(I was inside the elipse at Vegas1)

Miroslava said:

Croke Park, 85,000 people all singing All I Want is Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

while every single one of these people seemed to point their arm at the stage to emphasize the yoooooooou

=

AWESOMENESS :drool:

And Kevin was inside the ellipse for both Vegas shows, so nope, not the same person.

I get chills just reading that! :drool:

I LOVE taking notice of the crowd all around during some songs....it IS awesome, to see, hear and FEEL thousands and thousands of fellow fans rocking out, singing, on their feet, dancing, woo hoo'ing, with their fists pumped into the air, clapping hands.....it's MAGIC!

Carek1230 said:
I LOVE taking notice of the crowd all around during some songs....it IS awesome, to see, hear and FEEL thousands and thousands of fellow fans rocking out, singing, on their feet, dancing, woo hoo'ing, with their fists pumped into the air, clapping hands.....it's MAGIC!

Miami 2, after Streets, the crowd was so loud and pounding their feet, you could almost feel the building shake :drool:

kellyahern said:

Miami 2, after Streets, the crowd was so loud and pounding their feet, you could almost feel the building shake :drool:

THAT is so cool......gives you goosebumps, and you feel like you are smiling so big your mouth is gonna fall off your face! I LOVE THAT!

I wanna hear All I Want is You and Sarajevo, I haven't had the pleasure yet.

ruffian said:
god, don't get me started on Miss Sarajevo--why do people use that song as an excuse to start talking?? it also seems like that is the song where someone passes out/vomits/gets in a fight and has to be carried out by security. i can think of three times that those things have happened during that song.

:tsk:

Boston: Girl passed out during this song.

Mandy: "What a buzz-kill"

bfloxng said:

Boston: Girl passed out during this song.

Mandy: "What a buzz-kill"

:giggle:

buzzkill = guy who decided to check his text messages/go on the internet on his blackberry during Electric Co. :madspit:

He was the "I brought my wife here because she loves U2, but I'll be damned if I'm going to enjoy myself" guy :rolleyes:

this during Miami 2 (tied with Seattle 2 as the most awesomest show ever :wink: ).

Last edited:
Croke 3, listening to the whole stadium singing Bad... I will never forget how amazing that sounded.

You woo-hoooers don't bother me a bit. Just leave SYCMIOYO out of it :giggle:

In Van, I was telling people around me, now this is his song SYCMIOYO , shut up and let him sing it.

Carek1230 said:
Bono sang SYCMIOYO right in front mf me at Vegas1.

WOOHOO!

(I love that song!)

Me, too in Van, and you can see the veins popping out of his head and the effort it takes to hit those notes, it blew my mind.

trevster2k said:

Me, too in Van, and you can see the veins popping out of his head and the effort it takes to hit those notes, it blew my mind.

Yep, seeing the raw emotion of that song and every ounce of his being that he put into it, wow.....that close....unbelievable! AND...it was at that very point when my sister...up until then a fairly casual U2 fan leaned to me and said "OK now I get why so many women are so attracted to this man, he has a mighty-fine ass!) Not appropo to laff right around that beautiful, powerfully emotional song, but it was sister moment nonetheless. THAT was the moment my sister was def. hooked on U2 forevermore. :yes:

That's awesome Carek! I've converted 2 people to U2, and one of them came with my best friend and I to Vancouver I. Watching her see U2 for the first time was too cool.

Last edited:
That is so true, Thora, how fun it is watching others enjoy U2 in their beginning fandom stages, or for the first time live! Constant reminder that we were once like that too.

My co-worker is going to this show in Hawaii. He asked me to get tickets for him for Vancouver but I couldn't. This time I got him his GA. I told him that we will be in line for a long time but he accepted the conditions. It will be his first U2 show and first big concert, more than 5-10 thousand. It should be interesting to see his reaction.

trevster2k said:

like this?

49517329906_0_ALB.jpg

Seattle 2.

Can't see the picture... but if you quote and copy the link it will work...

Popping veins :drool: Though I can't say I love that particular look on his face. :reject:

And this is completely random and completely self serving but I had this one video from Cleveland that Lies shot (thank you lies :hug: that was shot sideways. Well, in 5 minutes, I just figure out how to rotate and crop it so it looks normal.

I am off to drool for a while now :drool:

It's 3 GBs though! :lol: Might have to play with the filters a bit more :hmm:

Kevin! I finally found the half ass wave I gave you! It was reaaaaaaaaaaaally half ass!
:lol:

Last edited:
trevster2k said:
My co-worker is going to this show in Hawaii. He asked me to get tickets for him for Vancouver but I couldn't. This time I got him his GA. I told him that we will be in line for a long time but he accepted the conditions. It will be his first U2 show and first big concert, more than 5-10 thousand. It should be interesting to see his reaction.

:wringing hands: ohhhh goodie! A newbie!! :drool:

I didn't mean for you to repost quoting yourself :lol:

I meant for those trying to view the picture

Be prepared for some weed at the show. It is pretty prevalent there. Last time I was there people on the roadside were selling it.

I think spilt beer and Marley's bong smoke are two things that contibuted to my daughter vomiting as soon as the Oakland show got going. Granted she had been sick earlier but she had been fine for 6+ hours when we finally decided to go ahead and go to the concert. I promise no puke this time.

BTW I give 3 points for using the word woohooer.:wink:

Today the Travel Channel showed Hawaii's top ten beaches...4 were on Oahu. Can't wait!!! And I'm not much of a beach person. All that sand in strange places.:ohmy:

19 U2 shows last year, plus Foo Fighters and a couple of other assorted ones = I am fully aware and prepared for the weed smoke, doesn't mean a gril can't hope for it to not be around :sick: :barf:

And speaking of shows, I am doing my uber nerdy list of songs I heard while on tour... numbers are almost done :nerd:

:drool:

ETA:

http://i1.tinypic.com/mikrd3.jpg

I also have a snippets list! :happy:

(this is for the back of the scrap book :D )

Last edited:
Thanks faithingrace, posting a link to that info on the Yahoo site , I rented a car for the week so I may be visiting a few different beaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom