We Will Miss You!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Spain

Acrobat
- Bad.
- Pride.
- New Years Day.
- I still havent found...
- With or without you.
- Even better than the real thing.
- Mysterious Ways.
- Ultraviolet.
- Stay.
- Gone.
- Please .
- Electrical Storm.
- The hands that built America.
- Crumbs from your table.
- Original of the species.

U2Spain said:
- Bad.
- Pride.
- New Years Day.
- With or without you.
- Mysterious Ways.
- Ultraviolet.
- Stay.
- Gone.
- Please .
- Electrical Storm.

Bad, Pride, New Year's Still haven't Found and WOWY will be played at least once on the tour. The others, well, it's too soon to say.

the tour hasn't even started. why are you saying goodbye to songs that haven't even had the chance to be played yet?

U2Spain said:
- Bad.
- Pride.
- New Years Day.
- With or without you.
- Mysterious Ways.
- Ultraviolet.
- Stay.
- Gone.
- Please .
- Electrical Storm.

Ah... some people...
I'm confident that at least 75% of these songs will be played on the tour.

U2Spain said:
- Bad.
- Pride.
- New Years Day.
- With or without you.
- Mysterious Ways.
- Ultraviolet.
- Stay.
- Gone.
- Please .
- Electrical Storm.

Bad: Will be played every second or third show........just don't think we'll see it too much.

New Year's Day: Every other show will see this.

I Still Haven't Found: Every other show, sorta, overall maybe at like 40% of the concerts.....

With or Without You: Practically nightly......just wasn't in the rehearsal because they know it down real well...

Even Better Than The Real Thing: Yep, I don't think we'll be seeing this very much....maybe at a couple of shows.

Mysterious Ways: Frankly, not a great live song.........occasionally will appear....

Ultraviolet: A few appearances here or there.........if the rehearsal rumors were actually true.......otherwise, we won't be seeing it, especially with "The Fly" in a lot of setlists.....

Stay: Never been a big staple........but it'll pop up here or there, I assume.........probably mostly in cities where the band will play three or four shows in a row.

Gone: Classic live song........should pop up about a third of the time, maybe..

Please: I don't think we'll see this song at all.

Electrical Storm: This might appear a few times.....or not at all.......

Hands That Built America: Bono quoted it during "Bullet"........so it'll live on that way.

Crumbs/Original: Neither was rehearsed......I think the band is fine with playing the current seven every night, but I wouldn't rule out either of these showing up here or there, or at least later on when they've learned to play them live a bit stronger.

"Mysterious Ways: Frankly, not a great live song.........occasionally will appear...."

What???????????? MW it's party time!! I still remember they touching M.Ways in Barcelona in the Edges 40 birthday. It was awesome!!

WE WILL MISS YOU !! ( NEW MIX )

- Bad.
- With or without you.
- Mysterious Ways.
- Ultraviolet.
- Stay.
- Gone.
- Please .
- Electrical Storm.

STERKERNOG said:
Might be a while before we hear 11 o'clock again I think, and In God's Country... Think Electrical Storm will be there in Europe

I'm betting 11 O'clock Tick Tock will be played in May. This is the 25th anniversary year of U2's relationship with Island Records that began on 23 May 1980 with the release of the 11 O'clock Tick Tock single. I think it'll be played.

U2Spain said:
And Spanish eyes in Spain :drool: ....I'm afraid not.

Odds are they will. Only once has U2 not played Spanish Eyes in Spain at all on a tour, that being Popmart. They did it at some Spanish concerts on the Joshua Tree, ZooTV, and Elevation Tours.

i am going to 3 shows on the third leg and i will cry if gone isn't played cause it's my fav U2 song. will also be disappointed if all i want is you and wowy aren't played cause i have never seen them live and i have to hear these songs.

am ecstatic that they are playing zoo station again and i hope it makes it to the third leg of the tour.

Well, i guess that the europe outdoor shows would have a different setlist, but not many changes i think. Maybe 3 or 4 songs , some switching places . I think that the setlist will turn upside down in the third leg.

I went to the Leeds Popmart gig, It absolutley fucking pissed it down. The edge came out on his own and sang 'Singing in the Rain' It cheered every one up!!! His words were "ive had enough of this rubbish, lets sing some real rock and roll" amazing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom