Postitive thoughts please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

Sorry haven't been here in a while

stay strong ! :hug:

I know it can be a drag & scary just being able to mostly just sit at home and also feel so bad that you sleeping alot. :(

i hope the school or tutor arrangement will work out for you, as well.

Wow. A dropping economy really sucks. :|

Anyways, I'm going back to school for the new quarter on Wednesday. They said to forget about making up the last two quarters (it would be way too hard :yikes: ). So my dad and I met with the guidance counselor this past Wednesday and talked about going back. I picked classes and I'm just gonna go in on Wednesday with sort of a fresh start. :) What I'm doing next year to make up for the time I've lost this year, is doubling up on core classes (geometry, english, all that stuff). I think it will be a challenge but I'm a good student so I'll pull through. Also a bit of Summer School to make up Global Village (social studies) work. :) And I start Driver's Ed. :crack: I'm nervous about that. :uhoh:

But anyways, I'm so glad I'm going back to school on a daily basis again. :lol:

Thanks! :hug:

I have Health, Band/Chorus :heart:, Creative Writing (I need to brush up on that :uhoh: ), and Guitar Class :hyper:. I already know how to play but I guess they teach you the history of the guitar and more in depth things. :ohmy: But there wasn't really anything left so I said, "I'll take it!" Maybe we'll talk about different guitarists...:shifty: :lol:
AND the band teacher is teaching it! He's my favorite teacher! :yes: Wacky and funny, but he's awesome. :lol:

Hey Liz,

I've only been active in this board again last month, and I just stumbled upon your thread here. I'm sorry about all that you had to go through, and I couldn't send my support for you sooner. But I'm glad to hear that you're going back to school and excited for your classes. I hope you're feeling better. And I hope a hug is never too late to send... :hug:

Hi Liz! I just came to your thread today. I hope very deeply from my heart that everything is fine with you now. :hug:

Did you see my message ? I did not know anything about it and I mentioned Breathe in my message ..:heart: Maybe I felt something even living so far away from you.:heart:

Hey Liz,

I've only been active in this board again last month, and I just stumbled upon your thread here. I'm sorry about all that you had to go through, and I couldn't send my support for you sooner. But I'm glad to hear that you're going back to school and excited for your classes. I hope you're feeling better. And I hope a hug is never too late to send... :hug:

I take hugs anytime! :D :hug:

Hi Liz! I just came to your thread today. I hope very deeply from my heart that everything is fine with you now. :hug:

Did you see my message ? I did not know anything about it and I mentioned Breathe in my message ..:heart: Maybe I felt something even living so far away from you.:heart:

Yes! I did see your profile comment! Thank you so much. :hug: :hug:

And thanks Karen and Laura. :) I hope I'll enjoy the classes. :D :hug:

Today was the worst I'd felt in a while. Pain ALL day. :sad: :sigh: I had a major stabbing pain in my stomach that came out of nowhere and that was probably the most painful thing ever. :crack:
Now I have a headache. :(
Going back to school tomorrow. I hope this all goes away by the morning.
:wave: :hug:

Bonogirl, I just came into this thread, I'm not here as much as I used to, more in the tour and album section of the forum ... anyway:

So sorry to read about your problems and I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. It sucks so much to be in pain :( I hope you will get better soon and I hope U2's music will provide you with the hope and strength you need. You're so young, I'm sure things will work out well for you and you will be fine again soon.

Keep the faith :)

You don't have Spring Break this week. My friend's sister is off tomorrow, Friday and Monday for Spring Break/Easter

:hug: hope you managed a little bit of sleep - well, enough to get you through at least :)

and really hoping that you find some stability and sense of peace soon, my :heart: breaks for you :hug: :hug: :hug: and you might like some big ole buckets of sunshine with a couple of rainbows and butterflies for added lovliness too :)

Back
Top Bottom