Positive Vibes please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zooey...my prayers are with you and your family. My sister is my best friend and I can't imagine losing a part of me...:hug:

:doh::doh:
Ohooo, zooey!!!:hug::hug::hug:

I had so much to catch up with at Interland , and art making here the past 2 days--
I missed this thread till now! :(

My ***Prayers & Good Vibes*** for your sis, you, and rest of your family
are now added into the mix. :hug::heart::hug:

Just got word that her condition is improving ever so very slowly so her chances of survival are drastically increased. She'll still be in the hospital for weeks and she's not totally out of the woods yet but good news nonetheless.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and good vibes. It really means a lot to me. :hug:

She opened her eyes today and they removed the breathing tube so she's on the road to recovery. *phew* Now there's the weird 'where does she go from here?' thing. She was leaving her husband so she can't really move back there. She was on her way to Colorado but the dr's don't want here there because of the thin air. None of us can really take her in when she gets out of the hospital and while she's in physical rehab/nursing facility in Kansas there's no family close by to check on her. She's in this really strange limbo. At least she'll be in the hospital for a few weeks still so there's some time to figure out what to do but still... I guess there's a social worker assigned to her too since she has no job and no money to speak of. It's all soooooo odd and everyone feels guilty.

I TALKED to her today :hyper: She said she wanted to go back 'home' and I asked why. She said that's where her primary doctor is. So now I'm looking into finding her a primary doctor in Kansas and trying to get in touch with the husband so that he can switch her insurance policy to the new dr. Then trying to convince him to pay for an apartment in KS so she doesn't have to move back in with him. She's supposed to be getting out of the hospital next week so I have a week to get all this shit together otherwise she has to move back in with the emotionally abusive husband - not a good place to recuperate.

That sounds hectic... but I'm glad she's improving! :hug: Definitely doesn't sound good with the husband. :down:

Hope things keep looking up! :hug:

You've got your hands full zooey, but what an awesome friend. So nice of you to do all these things to help out. Your kindnesses will be repaid threefold. I will continue my positive thoughts and vibes for you all! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom