Nice Bono Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Hi everyone:wave:I've been away from Interference for a bit. I finally got my sh*t together after having a baby :lol:

Anyhoo...I've NEVER had any luck with meeting Bono. I've alway just missedhimbythatmuch. Or his attention would be elsewhere. Even when I was in the ellipse last tour -pressed up right in front of the stage, he never looked my way. I've gotten over that....:sad: I have a bunch of stories of near misses and not good enough encounters. Even my dreams about Bono sucked. Never quite hugging and definitely no kisses!!! Until now:yippie:

In my dream last night - he kissed me! Deeply & erotically!!! Doesn't matter that he morphed into my husband Gosh Darn it! He still started the kiss..and thats all that matters.

:drool: Lucky girl. You will meet him someday. What happened to you always happened to me and on the last tour he grabbed my hand during a song and I have met him twice. Just don't give up.

Congrats on your new baby.

***Congrats*** on your wee :heart: sweetie- sweetie! :hug:
AND a ***Happy, Healthy*** life for her, you, and Mr sweetie!!! :yes:

and WTG on your B dream! :hi5:
I've had a few hot ones :drool: with B over the years, but it took a while to get to that action, and also some fun & interesting ones with the whole band.

The others dreams that are U2 oriented- I have a lot of ones looking for a secret U2 gig a small club in Lower Manhattan!

Sometimes I am with real life, or dream friends. Sometimes I/we are successful finding it, and getting in, sometimes we can't find the club they've usually played at before, and don't find anything else, or noting going on at 'that' club at/by the time we get there.
It's not quite the way the real Lower Manhattan looks, but not too far off either- ecept for the bridges they are :lol: really off, and weirdly structured!

And I have some trying to get to the big stadium concerts as while with both failure & success! :lol:

As far as your dream goes - usually once you have had one dream like that, some others will follow over time! :hyper: :D

In my dream last night - he kissed me! Deeply & erotically!!! Doesn't matter that he morphed into my husband Gosh Darn it! He still started the kiss..and thats all that matters.

This is one of the best lines in the history of PLEBA. :lmao: :heart:

Many congratulations, most importantly for your new little one, and secondly on your lovely dream. :drool:

I loooove my Bono dreams...and believe me, I've had a few. :evil:

I don't think that I have ever had a Bono dream. Well not that I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom