Happy Holidays to The PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whatever your celebration this time of year, I wish all my fellow PLEBAn ladies a happy, peaceful, & fulfilling holiday! Thanks for all the support, laughs, & hot pics you provide me with throughout the year. You chicks ROCK! :grouphug:

Whatever your celebration this time of year, I wish all my fellow PLEBAn ladies a happy, peaceful, & fulfilling holiday! Thanks for all the support, laughs, & hot pics you provide me with throughout the year. You chicks ROCK! :grouphug:

I have to agree with all the above and add I would have gone mad if it wasn`t for my U2 online family. Its so nice to catch up online everynight after a crap day at work :wave:

It's been a crazy six months meeting and getting to know you crazy mofos.

Merry Christmas, my fellow PLEBAns!

scoopwowypicsmall.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! :hug: To those I have met, it has been so wonderful to put faces to the names, and to get to know you all. To those I haven't, hopefully our paths may cross one day. :heart:

Merry Christmas indeed. Last year, I was mostly a lurker offering photos or comments here or there. I'm so glad I got to meet some of you and know a lot of you. :grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom