Unforgettable Fire @ B.B. King's in Times Square... October 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek,

As do you guys. Chas is a good friend of mine. Im still trying to figure a way to come out to see JT. I thought I was all set, then the whole carry on thing with flying. ...One of these days..hopefully soon

M

mick3b1g said:
Carek,

As do you guys. Chas is a good friend of mine. Im still trying to figure a way to come out to see JT. I thought I was all set, then the whole carry on thing with flying. ...One of these days..hopefully soon

M

:up: Way cool, love to see you out this way!

I would loooooove to go (if i have company)!!!!!!!! :dancing:

Is anyone going to the shows in CT Sept 15ht and 27th???

Maybe we can meet at one of them and plan for the BB King show... :D

UF ROCKS!!!!!!! :rockon:

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now...

I'm just trying to find someone who's going to the shows in Norwalk and Stamford this month...

Am i asking for too much??? Is it really that hard to get an "yes" or a "no" or even a "maybe"?????

:banghead: :censored: :crazy:

10/28 is a possibility for me. The only thing is I have a friend who lives in the city but is selling and moving to Queens. When I would see UF in Manhattan I would crash at his place.

Last train from Grand Central heading north is at like 1:20am. UF doesn't end until WAY after that. And I drink a lot so driving is not a good plan B.

:hmm:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i'm sure i'll make it to one of 'em... most likely norwalk. i'm trying to get to the benefit at stamford but it's tough being on a week day and all.

That's good!!! :up: I'm really excited to see them playing again, specially since the Black Bear is just a few blocks from my house!!!

If i'm able to recognize you in the crowd i'll say hello. :D

:bonodrum: :rockon:

Hoping to make it. A big group from u2.com is coming too. Should be a great time :)

How's it going Mick? Havent seen you guys in a long time....

Hi Amrita. Im pluggin along. Hope all is well with you. Hope you make it out as well It has been a while

M

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if i can figure out a way to get from norwalk back to the city without waiting for the 5:30am metronorth train, then i'll deffinetly be there tonight...

if i can't, then i'd put it at about 50/50

oh the dilema :hmm:

you can do it. drink heavy until 3am, then find a diner, grab some grub and before you know it, it'll be time for the train.

Awesome show last night!!!! :bow: :rockon: And they played the song i asked!!!! :cute: :love:

See you guys again at the benefit show in Stamford... :D :wave:

10-13banner2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom