Uk U2 Fans !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiliPop

Babyface
Hello there !

I've been looking for U2 fans that live in the UK , specially around the midlands ...

If you live in th UK , please contact me I need some nearby U2 buddys !

See ya

Mili Pop

I live in the Midlands! Leicester to be precise, and I've been searching for other U2 fans! Reply to me please or send a PM?
My fave is Bono :bono: and I know that's unoriginal, but hey, who else does leather n shades as well? I'm a 15 year old girl, and there's another U2 fan who lives near me called Hannah (Sparky on PLEBA) and we hang out together. (SHE got me hooked on U2!) So reply and maybe we could meet up in town or something, me and Sparky are actually trying to start a tribute band, so if you wanna help?

Anybody else from the Midlands out there?

Hi am from bradford near leeds, is there anyone who lives near this dump?! no one i know likes u2 :sad: i try too force them too like them but they dont, just want people too share my love of the biggest bestest band in the world!!:wink:

Nikkievox

btw i think :bono: is:censored: sexy

I live in the Noth East between York nnd Durham, So i'm here for a chat or some friendly bad advice, I have a teenage daughter so have heard most of it (boyfriends ,weight ,spots, bitching girls, etc etc) and seen most things ie boyfriends with body piercing and kilts nothing fazes me anymore. my address is arty.simpson@ntlworld.com

Wilde said:
I live in the Noth East between York nnd Durham, So i'm here for a chat or some friendly bad advice, I have a teenage daughter so have heard most of it (boyfriends ,weight ,spots, bitching girls, etc etc) and seen most things ie boyfriends with body piercing and kilts nothing fazes me anymore. my address is arty.simpson@ntlworld.com

uh, what are "spots" Are they the same thing as Pimples? :reject:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I'm from Wales. :reject: (If you're Welsh, you'll understand the :reject: smiley!)

Im welsh i don't relly know what you mean :eyebrow:
Anyway im from Manchester, no where near the midlands but o well.

But ive done my business coursework on a new theme park in the Midlands called Spenning Park! I got a B for it which is cool, does that help. lol.

At last like minded people in the UK.
Anyway not really sure of the purpose of the thread just seems to people declaring where they are from...
Anyway I live down south but at the moment I'm at Uni in Nottingham so Hello everybody.

so what UK shows are people going to?

Im hopefully going London, Cardiff and Dublin (maybe the 2nd Manchester date!)

Back
Top Bottom