The Joshua Tree @ Harry O's 3/17/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexismcd23

Babyface
Jason, Chas, Ron & Mike.....Thank you so much for another amazing show!!! I know that all the descriptive words have been used a million times but you guys NEVER seize to amaze me and I'm constantly blown away by your talent. It was beyond worth it to leave work early and drive an hour each way to see you guys!! All I can really say is....THANK YOU. I agree with Jase that we, your fans, are truly blessed to be your friends and to get to see you live.

Mike...I know that you probably won't read this..but just in case...You were AWESOME last night and the new drumkit is beautiful!!! It was great to talk to you.:sexywink:

Last edited:
alexismcd23 said:
Jason, Chas, Ron & Mike.....Thank you so much for another amazing show!!! I know that all the descriptive words have been used a million times but you guys NEVER seize to amaze me and I'm constantly blown away by your talent. It was beyond worth it to leave work early and drive an hour each way to see you guys!! All I can really say is....THANK YOU. I agree with Jase that we, your fans, are truly blessed to be your friends and to get to see you live.

Mike...I know that you probably won't read this..but just in case...You were AWESOME last night and the new drumkit is beautiful!!! It was great to talk to you.:sexywink:

Thank you! what an awesome time we had!
Appreciate all you people who came out and celebrated with us.

I feel soooo freakin lucky and blessed to be able to do this, and you guys, all the U2 fans, our fans....our friends, all you folks just make this so much fun for us and a pleasure to celebrate life, love and the music of U2 together!!

Everyone at Harry O's were so accomodating and a pleasure to work with!
Jason Pullman, Lisa Fox and the whole STAR crew were awesome, we love them!

hope to see all of you really soon, if not at the upcoming JT shows than maybe on the Vertigo tour!!

Re: Re: The Joshua Tree @ Harry O's 3/17/05

Adam's Member said:

Thank you! what an awesome time we had!
Appreciate all you people who came out and celebrated with us.

I feel soooo freakin lucky and blessed to be able to do this, and you guys, all the U2 fans, our fans....our friends, all you folks just make this so much fun for us and a pleasure to celebrate life, love and the music of U2 together!!

Everyone at Harry O's were so accomodating and a pleasure to work with!
Jason Pullman, Lisa Fox and the whole STAR crew were awesome, we love them!

hope to see all of you really soon, if not at the upcoming JT shows than maybe on the Vertigo tour!!

Oh yeah we love JT's bass player too!

~Kren

Back
Top Bottom