Thank You From ITH 2007!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

turi001

The Fly
The 5th annual // inTO the Heart // U2 fan festival rocked Toronto Nov 1-3rd, breaking its own attendance record with over 800 visitors from Europe, all over the States and Canada dancing, singing and partying at the 3-day music festival. ITH 2007 featured the launch party at Li’ly’s in Little Italy, the ambitious “U2 Songbook” at the Gladstone, and the tribute concert at Healey’s starring headliners ELEVATION the U2 tribute band and Montreal indie stars ACROBAT.

Music festival acts that donated their time and talent to make the fresh and wildly ambitious “U2 Songbook” event a resounding success were THE SEA INSIDE, PETER BLOOM BAND, LORAINA FITZSIMMONS BAND, CARLO COPPOLA, CHARLES FITZSIMMONS, WHY WALK ALONE, MC FLIPSIDE, MACH 747 FEATURING K.G., ALBIE, BLAIR plus featuring an adrenaline infused original set by Toronto’s indie faves CODE REVIVAL shot for a future DVD.

The U2 Fan Photo Exhibitors donated their photographs for the Live Auction which had a photo finish with fans from all over the world taking home striking concert photography of U2 on tour from eras including PopMart, Elevation and Vertigo tours and helping raise ca$h for the AWF.

Thank you to all who attended, donated prizes, volunteered and supported ITH 2007 – you not only celebrated the music and vibe of U2 but also its spirit by raising $3,000 for the African Well Fund (www.africanwellfund.org)! This ca$h will fund a water project in Guinea, Africa where there is a dire need for access to clean water… together we built a well!

inTO the Heart is the only annual U2 fan festival of its kind – for the fans… by the fans!

Thank you,

ITH 2007 Committee

See you all next year!!!!!

It was better than I expected. Great company, very well organized.
Well worth all the preparations to get there from Cali.
Nice job guys.
I will try to make it next year.
:)

Sam

Thank you!

And Mishka, Tony, Cathy, Enza, Steph and all the others who organised ITH or helped with it. It was wonderful. You've convinced me. I will be there again next year!

:dancing:

Back
Top Bottom