LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdrianaIs said:
Hey Jason!

Can you guys play Desire on the 12th? I'll be there with Karen and would love to hear that one. Out of control would be nice too.
:))

I know im a twisted and disturbed soul, but does anyone else see what i see?
If not then i know its just me thats ill...

man meat fried in olive oil :drool:

AdrianaIs said:
Hey Jason!

Can you guys play Desire on the 12th? I'll be there with Karen and would love to hear that one. Out of control would be nice too.

Wait a second...
i dont remember giving Kren permission to go ANYWHERE without me.

So, you need to step back... she be my bitch.

agentmissa said:
Wow, Mr. The Chedge is giving over his pants to the JTChicks?

Karen, you bring the glue and the bling.
Mr. The Chedge, hand over your pants. :rockon:

Yeah what Missa said!

Bring us the pant!
We want the pants!
We want to bling the Emporer some new clothes!
Bring IT?!

yea! Bring IT ,ya hoser ,Chedge! :lmao:

AdrianaIs said:
Hey Jason!

I'm cool with doing them, but I'll have to run it by the King :sick: because he's the one making up the setlist.

I'm pretty sure Desire is on the list for the 12th already and I know we will be playing both Desire and OOC at the HRC show. Ooops, I've said too much! Erase...Erase! :lol:

Bono B. Jones said:

I'm cool with doing them, but I'll have to run it by the King :sick: because he's the one making up the setlist.

I'm pretty sure Desire is on the list for the 12th already and I know we will be playing both Desire and OOC at the HRC show. Ooops, I've said too much! Erase...Erase! :lol:

haha you have a big mouth BBJ! :lol:

Carek1230 said:

haha you have a big mouth BBJ! :lol:

Most lead singers do, whether or not they're impersonating someone and Bono's been known to shoot his off. :laugh:

and it doesn't stop there.........

we usually have big ego's too. :laugh: Gotcha! :lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

Most lead singers do, whether or not they're impersonating someone and Bono's been known to shoot his off. :laugh:

and it doesn't stop there.........

we usually have big ego's too. :laugh: Gotcha! :lmao:

k....i am gonna stop here....cuz i could say many things, however i will choose rather not to be a Freal and to let this one go! :laugh: :lmao:

TheEdge U2JT said:
YO!

To get this back on topic.... any requests on what y'all would like to hear us play on Vertigo Eve?

Chas

Yes! A request! Very well!

My sister Linda woould like to hear
One Tree Hill.

She is coming from Portland OR to see you guys!

She has a friend who lives on THE *real* One Tree Hill.

How about that?!!! :yes:

Allegra said:

Here are some of my favorites:

Vertigo
Love and Peace
City Of Blinding Lights
Yahweh
Desire
Streets
In God's Country
Elevation
Stuck
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow
Bad
The Fly
Lemon
Discotheque

Oh OK! Let's not be gredy!

Ok, from 930-1030pm we play for everyone else. 11-12am is the Allegra set?

OK...I'll promise you we will play at least one of your songs...maybe 2.

Chas

TheEdge U2JT said:

Oh OK! Let's not be gredy!

Ok, from 930-1030pm we play for everyone else. 11-12am is the Allegra set?

OK...I'll promise you we will play at least one of your songs...maybe 2.

Chas

Gredy?! Let's look that one up shall we?...Nope it's not in our dictionary. I think we need to start a dictionary for Chas and call it "Chas' Dictiomsry" or "Chas' Dickshunerry."

:lmao:

So right now we have "freal" and "gredy." Would anybody like to add a word or two to the list?

:lol: :laugh:

Now, I like the idea of the "The Allegra Set!" :wink: At least my name will have new meaning. The allergy medicine is getting old!

No really, I never meant for you to play my whole list. I just thought I would throw some things out there and have you pick them out of a hat.

And now a little tip to Chas I tell my students everyday...

REREAD IT BEFORE YOU MAKE IT YOUR FINAL ANSWER!!!

Chas honey, I luv ya :sexywink:, I know you know how to spell, but your keyboard skills need a little help :slant:

...I said dick

Carek1230 said:

Now how can you be working on it if you're on interference? Huh? Answer me that!!!! :scratch: :confused: :love:

Also, what is IT

because I multitask.
and It is a song I wrote that will never be performed in public because it has It in it, so whenever i play It, no one would ever get It, get It?

Adam's Member said:

because I multitask.
and It is a song I wrote that will never be performed in public because it has It in it, so whenever i play It, no one would ever get It, get It?

:eyebrow:

Clearly my coffee isn't strong enough because I don't get It! :scratch:

Back to requests, I would love to hear you guys play "Stay," "Original of the Species," "City of Blinding Lights" and/or "Angel of Harlem." Even if you only do one, I'll still be a happy camper.

angel_of_L.A. said:

:eyebrow:

Clearly my coffee isn't strong enough because I don't get It! :scratch:

Back to requests, I would love to hear you guys play "Stay," "Original of the Species," "City of Blinding Lights" and/or "Angel of Harlem." Even if you only do one, I'll still be a happy camper.

that's ok, kind of an inside joke....Karen gets IT.
I said IT again......and as for the requests......check with Chedge, all up to guitar boy.

AND ONLY 12 MORE DAYS TO THE NEXT JT SHOW!!!!
:rockon:

Adam's Member said:

that's ok, kind of an inside joke....Karen gets IT.
I said IT again......and as for the requests......check with Chedge, all up to guitar boy.

AND ONLY 12 MORE DAYS TO THE NEXT JT SHOW!!!!
:rockon:

Yep, I do know all about IT.
Sam is bringing IT.

We cannot wait for IT. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom