LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

don't forget the part about clicking your glittery red sequin shoes together 3 times too

GUH, GUH, GUH.... Red shirt AND shoes....
not only a flawless fashion choice... but damn sensible considering the long drive home.
Either way... i believe i stated some time ago, that i will not be responsible for my actions.

Unlessssss, there are some other red shirt wearing hotties there...i think that would be greaaat!

Otherwise....BBJ, you are in deeeep, deep trouble.

Um, i mean that with the utmost respect.

Last edited:
btw, my song requests were more like demands..so u beeter play them...

and i am adding numb and your blue room..so we can get chas and ronbo sing..yeehaw!!!!

u have your orders..

IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b

turi001 said:

and i am adding numb and your blue room..so we can get chas and ronbo sing..yeehaw!!!!

u have your orders..

IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b

ron dont sing......unless you want to see people purpously jamming sharp objects into their eardrums, dogs and cats living together, real book of Revelation type stuff. :no:

Bono B. Jones said:

Been there done that before...and at 14 Below nonetheless!:lmao:

I hope there isn't a re-inactement of this by you or me for that matter. I don't think I've ever seen Adams feet leave the ground, so I think you're safe. Besides, if either one of us bail into Mike's new Yamaha drums, we better run for our lives.

:lol:

I would pay to see that!

night_and_day66 said:

GUH, GUH, GUH.... Red shirt AND shoes....
not only a flawless fashion choice... but damn sensible considering the long drive home.
Either way... i believe i stated some time ago, that i will not be responsible for my actions.

Unlessssss, there are some other red shirt wearing hotties there...i think that would be greaaat!

Otherwise....BBJ, you are in deeeep, deep trouble.

Um, i mean that with the utmost respect.

Ok Jase, sorry to dissapoint but I won't be wearing the red sequine (there's no place like home) shoes at this show. I can click the creepers together 3 times, that's only if they get here by Sat cos I just ordered them today.

Red shirt....still up in the air. I have it, but I don't know if I want to debut it just yet. I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.:lol:

I think I'll wear the nun outfit.:lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

Ok Jase, sorry to dissapoint but I won't be wearing the red sequine (there's no place like home) shoes at this show. I can click the creepers together 3 times, that's only if they get here by Sat cos I just ordered them today.

Red shirt....still up in the air. I have it, but I don't know if I want to debut it just yet. I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.:lol:

I think I'll wear the nun outfit.:lmao:

ooo, cruel Jones, cruel.

Now, would that be 'nun' as is nothing..?

Do you really want my head to explode? Ouch...

:bono: says:

I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.

You know the more i think about this, the more i like it.
I would enjoy it very much if every guy wore a sexy red buttoned shirt.

In fact i encourage it...

Only thing is Jones, you probably wouldnt be the center of attention if that happened...
then, YOUR head would explode.

Plus if my head exploded, id have to charge everyone for the entertainment...and it wont be cheap.:combust:

night_and_day66 said:
:bono: says:

I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.

You know the more i think about this, the more i like it.
I would enjoy it very much if every guy wore a sexy red buttoned shirt.

In fact i encourage it...

Only thing is Jones, you probably wouldnt be the center of attention if that happened...
then, YOUR head would explode.

Plus if my head exploded, id have to charge everyone for the entertainment...and it wont be cheap.:combust:

We'd all go home with party favors!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A few things to mention:

1. The chapstick is strawberry flavored and tasty. :drool:

2. Clearly, it's not Saturday or I'd be happier...

3. There's always room for Doozer. :up:

4. "Raging Bull" gets better with time.

5. Porte tastes great with pumpkin pie.

6. Your muscles don't hurt as much once they get used to working out all the time.

7. 2 U2 tickets for the fall L.A. show were purchased today. :happy:

8. Bassists who don't normally :dance: yet dance anyway are cute and brave or just clumsy. Take your pick.

9. Creepers don't usually take very long to arrive if you are .Angry, Young, and Poor

10. The red rockabilly skirt I ordered hasn't arrived and if it doesn't get here by Saturday, I will have nothing to wear the bling with. :ohmy:

11. Chedge rules all (when Missa isn't looking). :shh:

12. I like Bono(s) that order salads from Dennys.

turi001 said:

u have your orders..

IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b

bad sam, bad bad bad.....sam you are bad...
you said yeehaw.
take it back

take it back I say

oops, I said IT
I said take IT back....

I didn't mean that, really-bring IT sam!

butt just do not say yeehaw.

ok I am all done.

angel_of_L.A. said:

8. Bassists who don't normally :dance: yet dance anyway are cute and brave or just clumsy. Take your pick.

Clumsy :lol:

9. Creepers don't usually take very long to arrive if you are .Angry, Young, and Poor

They do when they are on backorder. :mad:

11. Chedge rules all (when Missa isn't looking). :shh:

Missa, please look all the time then. I can't handle Chedge's ego getting any bigger.

12. I like Bono(s) that order salads from Dennys.

Aww, thanks Angel. :hug:

In the immortal words of Droopy "Hello all you happy people"

The band didn't want to start another thread about this, but we want everyone to know that we WILL be playing on St. Paddy's Day at Harry O's in Manhattan Beach from 3-7PM for their "St. Paddy's Day Massacre" which will be broadcast live on STAR 98.7FM. Jason Pullman and Lisa Foxx will be there broadcasting their show live with the band.

It's a great excuse to get off work early! So come on down and party with the band and STAR 98.7!

For more info, visit:

http://www.harryosmb.com/

http://www.star987.com/

Hope to see you there!

God bless,

JT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom