LA/Ontario Fan Convention Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG! Look! BP is in the audience and taking pictures!
066bpfallon.jpg

067bpfallon.jpg

068bptakingphotos.jpg

069bptakingphotos.jpg

070bptakingphotos.jpg

Allegra said:
Sorry Jason, I(we) just thought y'all were so cute!!! We were like giggling school girls back in the back! I(we) hope you don't mind :wink:

OMG Allegra! You guys are killin me!! :shocked: Can you see me blushing all the way from Texas girl!:eek: :yikes: :combust: :faint:

Insert Sir Mix-a-Lot here: "Bono got back!":laugh: :D

my um 'ass shot' turned out too dark lol :reject:

rear_view.jpg

we thought for sure y'all would have noticed all the camera flashes going off from behind :lmao: :uhoh:

ABEL said:
my um 'ass shot' turned out too dark lol :reject:

rear_view.jpg

we thought for sure y'all would have noticed all the camera flashes going off from behind :lmao: :uhoh:

Nope, never even noticed them. I do remember now my rear feeling a little warm, but I didn't think anything of it...it's so big it has it's own climate.:laugh:

Sorry your pic was to dark...apparently Allegra has plenty to share!

Wasn't the first time we stood around making asses outta oursleves....ba da bump. I'm here all night...try the veal.

Allegra said:

me and jason
003meandjason.jpg

me and bono b. jones
004meandelevationjason.jpg

:love: :eek: :faint:

Let me be honest girls...I was in Bono heaven that weekend. :drool:

Jason, I thought you were the best hands down!!! :applaud:

I wish I had more JT photos. But I hope that wish comes true when ABEL and I get JT to come to Dallas. *crosses fingers*

:sigh: Too bad it's over and gone

:wave: Happy Trails to you...until we again!!!

Bono B. Jones said:

OMG Allegra! You guys are killin me!! :shocked: Can you see me blushing all the way from Texas girl!:eek: :yikes: :combust: :faint:

Insert Sir Mix-a-Lot here: "Bono got back!":laugh: :D

:lmao:

I've been known to make Bono impersonators blush :wink:

I love a guy with a little meat on him. Skinny butts do nothing for me. You have the perfect ass, and that's second to my husband of course!

And I thought the red sunsets we have are from the desert winds of West Texas :p

God bless Allegra, you're a sweetheart. I hope we can make it out there sometime next year.

Until then, just gotta keep comin here to the "blue crack" to visit our friends.

Don't forget to keep checking our website for updates (there's many already)

Also, I would just like to say that I personally thought Elevation USA put on one hell of a show. Both our bands approach emulating/imitating the music and the members of U2 a little different, but I think that both bands have something incredible to offer fellow U2 fans while we all wait for the album and tour.
It's so awesome to be able to bring people with a passion for U2 together and that's what both bands do. Danno, Greg, Dave, and Chris were all really nice guys. Also, a shout out to Blair and Dave's GF (never got her name) who were incredible at the "behind the scenes" work that makes Elevation's show possible.

Hope to work together again soon!

Jason.

Allegra said:
Jason, you need to join Bono_Lovers@yahoogroups.com

You haven't experienced embarrassment until you join the point of no return!

Once again.... No love for The Edge! (AgentMissa and Edgette excluded)

See here is the difference in Yahoo groups. Bono and Larry groups are full of chick say how hot they guys are....

The Adam group is full of chicks discussing his wang on the AB cd cover....

The Edge group is full of GUYS all geeking out trying to recreate the guitar tone from Lemon.

----
And we thought the flashes were pics of Elevation.... sneeky girls!

Chas
PS: Dallas....sounds good JT in Deep Elem or???

TheEdge U2JT said:

See here is the difference in Yahoo groups. Bono and Larry groups are full of chick say how hot they guys are....

The Edge group is full of GUYS all geeking out trying to recreate the guitar tone from Lemon.

----

Chas

If you want to experience Edge love first hand, come to PLEBA on Fridays for the Freestylin' thread, there's plenty of drooling over the guitarist done there.

Allegra said:

ABEL, BAW, and AWH, and me taking the pic at the airport

078abel-baw-awh.jpg

:heart:

I love this pic!!!

Thanks for posting so many great shots Allegra! And we will definately take you up on that offer when we finally make it to Dallas :hug: :wave:

Allegra said:
Mr. BAW and ABEL
023mrbawandabel.jpg

BAW and AWH
024bawandawh.jpg

These photos are cute too!! I just wish I was looking at the camera, :laugh:

Char, I am thinking about making a trip down to your area for my bday but I dont know for sure, depends on if I am going to the Vegas get together and when that is in relationship to my bday (Jan 16)

TheEdge U2JT said:

----

Chas

Chas, after reading this I have decided to take matters into my own hands.

Edge_Love :The Yahoo Group

Back
Top Bottom