Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really feel it sometimes when I realize it was 20 years ago when I started listening to U2!
When do you think tickets will go onsale? and do you guys think it will be Phillips or Gwinnett Civic?:mad:

I would be up for that! We need to at least figure things out for maybe meeting up in the GA line, assuming there is GA. I've never done GA before and it would be nice to be with some others to look out for each other and make sure no one cuts, etc.

see we sound like a bunch of old farts.. "my knees aren't what the use to be" hell.. neither are mine!! I can't take too loud of music, and w hats with these kids wearing their hats sideways?
haha..

:drool: I guess the next step is the u2 retirement home sponsered by Apple.
wonder if Apple will come up with an IPOD hearing aid for us?

this place is too quiet.. whats wrong? you guys forgot to take your Gerital?
C'mon.. some one say something. For Bono sakes (he he) what do you guys think of the new cd?

yea its defintely different from anything we have heard in about 15 years. I would say its like the unforgetable Fire or October like.. thats just my opinion..and everyone knows what people say about opinions..:mad:

I don't know, I haven't thought about that too much actually. I have just listened without thinking!! :dance:

hey you guys need to check out Ray Lamontange. He is incredible. My fiance' got the cd for me for Christmas and let me tell you. think Bono.. Joshua tree, meets Joe Cocker.. 60's (not that weird duet he did in the 80's) Anyway, its probably the best cd of this year.. and will be the best of next year (Damien RIce fans.. I talking to you!)

Brianga26 said:
hey you guys need to check out Ray Lamontange. He is incredible. My fiance' got the cd for me for Christmas and let me tell you. think Bono.. Joshua tree, meets Joe Cocker.. 60's (not that weird duet he did in the 80's) Anyway, its probably the best cd of this year.. and will be the best of next year (Damien RIce fans.. I talking to you!)

all I see in this post is Damien Rice. :hyper: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom