2008 NYC Interference St. Patrick's Day Gathering - The Return

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I edited the first post to include them. Is that cool, or did you want them somewhere else in the post?

Let's repeat this.

InterlanderGroup3-17-07.jpg

:love:

Well, I wasn't a part of that picture or group for that matter. However, the trip to NYC in March sounds very enticing! We wanted to go to Toronto but plans didn't go our way.. I have never attended such an event but I am very eager to meet up and have a great weekend getaway..

I would be interested to meet up with the Zootop's as well!!!! :wave:

Zootlesque said:
Let's repeat this.

InterlanderGroup3-17-07.jpg

:love:

:slant: Hey - where were the Blu's when this was taken????

:reject: Oh wait, I remember - we had to leave before everyone else because we were catching an early train out to Ronkonkoma on Sunday morning. This was at the end of the evening, wasn't it? Stupid prior commitments. :p

Mr. BAW said:
I think you had to march in the nun's parade....

:no: never mind, you aren't nun material....:lmao:

You're right, it was the end of the night; see for yourself, Liz is asleep! :yeahright: :lol:

dead to me /friend :tsk:

You'll never see me in my habit now.

Mr. BAW said:
I think you had to march in the nun's parade....

:macdevil: Did anybody warn the nuns?? :lol:

I had forgotten there was the 'official group photo'. Guess that means that Kelly & I are still just an unconfirmed rumor. There's no photographic evidence that we exist at all. :ohmy:

:giggle:

BluRmGrl said:

:macdevil: Did anybody warn the nuns?? :lol:

I had forgotten there was the 'official group photo'. Guess that means that Kelly & I are still just an unconfirmed rumor. There's no photographic evidence that we exist at all. :ohmy:

:giggle:
I've got a $400 bill from an Italian restaurant that has your fingerprints all over it!!!

GAWD, Good Times!!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom