New Member, New Fic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lharper

War Child
Hello, hello there! :wave:

I am new in this forum, but I have been reading the stories here for two years now. There are amazing stories and I read them all until the last chapter the authors posted.

Anyways, would love to see back a lot of people I havent had the pleasure to meet: BlueSkilkenSky, GraceRyan, WithoutSpeaking, youvedonewhat... and a lot I cant remember now.

I write for fun and I have written a lot of stuff, including a U2 FF which I would like to share. It doesnt have a name yet... so I was thinking about getting some help from you. I can sort it out and start posting the first chapter. It is a Bono fic, although Adam has its own part...

I would like to know what do you think? Is it a good idea to get this FanFic community back again?

I am excited about it.... :hyper::hyper::hyper:.... Let me know y'all

I am thinking about calling it Innocent Experience... by the way...:hmm: and it takes place between August 2014 and the beginning of I+E Tour. It is a Bono fic of course. Let me know if you like the idea. I might have to write a summary.

I am putting it together. I hope you all like it. A lot of pressure because of the upcoming album.... Edge going crazy and B-Man..... y'know....

I am so sorry that I missed your original post. I was in a coma when you first joined but things are better now other than the general leakage. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh......shiiiit......watcha gonna do if I refuse to leave yo territory? You gonna bust a cap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will turn every everloving thing you say into a sweaty fanfic.

Or, I could tell Diemen on you, but that's boring.

In fact, I PROMISE to write you a ficlet for every obnoxious drunkpost you put in this thread, but you need to leave the newbies out. They do not need to put up with your bullshit.

I knew you would think so. It could be a new thread. It could be interference history, Mikal. But leave the fucking newbies alone, please.

Mikal and I have talked it out in PM and we are cool--and he does have good things to say in ETYKIW. He thought he was posting in a more public place, and didn't know he wandered into FF. The offer still stands, though!

In fact, I have an idea for a ficlet game now. Anyone want to play trading one paragraph fic scenes based on prompts?

whats prompts? I would like to play :D, jeevey, I got your email, will reply as soon as i ahve read the fic.... still, see if you can get me Please chapter 12 and 25... thanks for AAA

Hello, hello there! :wave:

I am new in this forum, but I have been reading the stories here for two years now. There are amazing stories and I read them all until the last chapter the authors posted.

Anyways, would love to see back a lot of people I havent had the pleasure to meet: BlueSkilkenSky, GraceRyan, WithoutSpeaking, youvedonewhat... and a lot I cant remember now.

I write for fun and I have written a lot of stuff, including a U2 FF which I would like to share. It doesnt have a name yet... so I was thinking about getting some help from you. I can sort it out and start posting the first chapter. It is a Bono fic, although Adam has its own part...

I would like to know what do you think? Is it a good idea to get this FanFic community back again?

I am excited about it.... :hyper::hyper::hyper:.... Let me know y'all

Well hello. I think many that wrote fic wandered off to other fandoms. There wasn't much interest in U2 fanfic for years. I can speak for myself as I still write but not U2 - and not RPF.

Well hello. I think many that wrote fic wandered off to other fandoms. There wasn't much interest in U2 fanfic for years. I can speak for myself as I still write but not U2 - and not RPF.

OMG!
wAAAAAAAAACQ4QtmRixB09qdFIXobh398xw3Qd6lmOSWuWh7CRErahusUSLii3nXHtbOWgmBQhgI2KOOFfDEmQiXxWpbIaylnbaQwEAOw==
wAAAAAAAAACQ4QtmRixB09qdFIXobh398xw3Qd6lmOSWuWh7CRErahusUSLii3nXHtbOWgmBQhgI2KOOFfDEmQiXxWpbIaylnbaQwEAOw==
Nice to meet you Grace! I mean... REALLY nice to meet you. I am a huge fan of your stories here. Too bad you dont write about U2 anymore. I would have loved to keep reading Mysterious Ways.

Anyways, you are a great writer... Kind regards....

Me...

P.S. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full....

That was the name of the other. And Acrobat was the prequel. Hmm. I could go back to that perhaps. I remember I had an entire outline. I wonder Gg remembers it. :)

Thank you for the wonderful comments. I should get back to those as I think I've grown so much in the 3 years I was away.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm

Back
Top Bottom