Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, kiddies, as you all know, I am working on a story with another wonderful writer here, miss Without Speaking, the co-author of Lost Highway. If you wish to read, please head on over to Burning Down Love and it will be there! We are totally stoked to write this so please leave us some love back!:heart:

Hi all :wave:

I've read the whole thread... And do you know what? :hmm: I'd willingly write a fan-fic short story (even some ideas came to my mind)...
But...
I realized that my English is so imperfect (I suppose you'd understant it, but still - these mistakes... :scratch:).
Moreover I'm working on the other short story at the moment...
Hm...
But I feel the temtation to pick up the gauntlet :hmm::ohmy:

If you want I could always proof read it for you! :D

Ok, kiddies, as you all know, I am working on a story with another wonderful writer here, miss Without Speaking, the co-author of Lost Highway. If you wish to read, please head on over to Burning Down Love and it will be there! We are totally stoked to write this so please leave us some love back!:heart:

Indeed.... it's now up! Stories For Boys - Chapter 1 ;)

runs too Lj........

ETA: Love it!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Ohhhhhhhhh...this is going to be a good one!:shifty:

Peeps - the last few requests I've had have been rejected since the birth year cannot be verified.

You MUST enter your birth year on your profile so it does the 18+ check, otherwise I can't approve you...

If you only have the month/day it won't work.

So, to those of you who got 'rejected', please go back and add your birthyear in your profile and resubmit your request ;)

WoS

Everyone's new stories up (City Of Blinding Lights/When Love Comes To Town)

Chapter 3 of Stories For Boys will be up tonight, check in about an hour ;)

Back
Top Bottom