(10-06-2005) Notes from Conan - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Notes from Conan

Fear not, we've got eyes and ears at "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" today. Here's what we've learned so far:

"During rehearsal, U2 was playing "Original of The Species" with a strings section. They also have been rehearsing "Crumbs", Vertigo and All Because Of You."

We've also now heard that there might be a surprise of some sort, but that's only from an NBC employee, as is all of the information above.

More from our source:
"Band rehearsed 9 songs with a couple of covers (within the songs). Most rehearsed were ABOY, Vertigo and OOTS. Stuck In A Moment was played a couple of times. Edge rehearsed a skit with Conan. (Presumably "In the Year 2000" as he does with guests). Very tight security right now. "

Stay tuned! It's a beautiful day!

A million thanks to Wyatt!!

Last edited:
Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die~
CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this song hasn't grown all over you yet, listen again and again...

3 to a bed, Sister Anne she said, dignity passes by~

Crumbs, if not for anything else, you can't deny the "I Will Follow bell type ding" throughout the chimes of Edge's masterful sound and guitar work~~

Jono said:
Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die~
CRUMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this song hasn't grown all over you yet, listen again and again...

3 to a bed, Sister Anne she said, dignity passes by~

Yeah it has become one my favs from this cd already! :) :hyper:

HelloAngel said:
Notes from Conan

Edge rehearsed a skit with Conan. (Presumably "In the Year 2000" as he does with guests).

A million thanks to Wyatt!!

This could be one of the funniest moments of the night. Can't wait to see Edge in this!

Isn't that weird how people are like i hope edge does the year 2000 skit and then we found out he's been rehearsing it or some
skit like it. Edge must be telepathic.:wink:

isn't this how we are all feeling inside?
7.gif

If they're rehearing with a string section, I'd imagine OOTS will certainly be played...perhaps this is a way of debuting the song as a single in a big way? we might get a double-cream goodness single mix with strings too!:yes: :D Also is this being streamed online anywwhere for those of us not in the US?

Oh god yes please play Original of the Species!!! Absolutely love that song! Was really lucky that I got to hear it at both concerts I went to this year. Isn't it time for Conan to come on?! LOL.

i was on line for tickets.....

and i caught Conan for my 15 seconds of fame ....

i hope they air my comments about Bono ,....

we'll soon see,

s

On poplemon.com they said that there would be some suprise
during the show. What could they suprise us with?

Back
Top Bottom