Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who left! you have mail, Bri, but it probably doesn't really matter now! read anyway!

I'm back...couldn't resist

I need to vent :(
My chances of seeing U2 twice is so slow now.....I don't know if I'll be able to get tix to their Van 1 show anymore and who knows when they'll next concert will be.
Now all I have is a nasty feeling at the pit of my stomach :sad:

Sorry for bringing the mood down...but it's really bumming me out....:(

:sigh:
Dinner calls
Hope to catch you girls later

TTFN :hug:

Last edited:
Awwwwww Mucca! :hug: :hug:

I do feel for you! Knowing what shit seats you already have!

Hope you enjoy the concert next week - it is next week, isn't it?

I'm 67 days away from my 1st show! :rockon: :rockon:

Thanks Susan :hug:

Well at least I have tickets and is going right? :shrug:

Actually it's a week after, I realized I skipped a whole week when I was counting the days (oops :lol:)...Got a little ahead of myself :huh:

Sorry I forgot but did you get GA's to your show?

Here's some wishful thinking...If I do go to Montreal for Uni, I could try to get tix to their Montreal show :wink:

:hug: Bri...I heard

I'm sure things will blow over soon and you'll get your awesome box seats :up:

:hug:

I read the list that Susan made of the plebans that would go if it were possible. That would've been hella fun!!
Although we wouldn't be staying in the box for too long, we'd probably end up climbing over people to get on to the stage :lol:

Mucca! That's hilarious!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes indeed! Desperate Pleba girls - trying to rush the stage for a bit of Bono lovin'!!!! :drool: :drool:

:yes:

I'll be helping Edge "play" his guitar while you all tackle B down to the ground:wink:

Hope we don't scare off the boys in the process and send them running for their lives :lol:

Got a relation in Mallow. my hubby's from County Meath so i really love the irish :sexywink:

I'll admit that i like Larry , indeed i like him very much but if it came down to having to choose one to go with(if you know what i mean ) it would be Bono. But i'd be up for a threesome with Lar & Bono... or is that being greedy?

So why would you want me to admit that lar is hotter thab Bono??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom